NY Yankees of NFL

Peter Forsberg

Redskins are NY Yankees of NFL. Better have Chemistry in the locker room. Hey Snyder Jerry Jones is buying a donkey for a pet. What you gonna buy to top that?

Last edited:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Peter Forsberg said:
Redskins are NY Yankees of NFL. Better have Chemistry in the locker room. Hey Snider Jerry Jones is buying a donkey for a pet. What you gonna buy to top that?

All they need is a winning season. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What the hell does...

Peter Forsberg said:
Redskins are NY Yankees of NFL. Better have Chemistry in the locker room. Hey Snider Jerry Jones is buying a donkey for a pet. What you gonna buy to top that?

...does a hockey player know about football?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
...does a hockey player know about football?
Hey Larry, why aren't you more offended that someone compared your beloved Redskins to the hated Yankees? The Yankees are the most spoiled and arrogant team in all of professional sports. It's not just about the team's wealth. They know the franchise has a storied history, and they flog the legacies of the Ruths and DiMaggios at every opportunity. They think they should be entitled to win the World Series every year because, well, they're the Yankees. Their message for the rest of MLB is, "We are the almightly pinstiped gods of baseball! Bow down and worship us, you peons!"

Peter Forsberg

Yeah well we thought it was a little crazy to pay 1 player 10 mil a year..... so we had to take some time off to make some changes.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why?

Peter Forsberg said:
Yeah well we thought it was a little crazy to pay 1 player 10 mil a year..... so we had to take some time off to make some changes.

...so Jagr had time to spend his $20 mil a year from Leonsis?

Peter Forsberg

Ok this isn't about hockey.... Jagr just milked Ted for all his money. Look at him now he is blowing it up in NY.

It's really about Brunells rag arm.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Feakin' hockey players...

Peter Forsberg said:
Ok this isn't about hockey but Jagr just milk Ted for all his money. Look at him now he is blowing it up in NY.

It's really about Brunells rag arm.

...English as a third language.

Peter Forsberg

Yeah Dexter Manley can Wread! You really think football players are better educated then hockey players? Now that is funny.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh yeah?

Bustem' Down said:

...well, at least he's not Dino "Only get it up with my pals watching" Cicarelli and his limo/ice cream truck.

And it's "Weed' with Dex, not read or wead. And blow. And probably crack by now...

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Larry Gude said:
...well, at least he's not Dino "Only get it up with my pals watching" Cicarelli and his limo/ice cream truck.

And it's "Weed' with Dex, not read or wead. And blow. And probably crack by now...
Whatcha lookin at me for. I don't watch hockey. It's figure skating with sticks.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Guffaw!!

Bustem' Down said:
Didn't say it was easy. I can't figure skate either. But I don't watch either.

... no one watches hockey either.

No, wait. That was the 12 month vacation...