NYC man pushed onto subway tracks near Wall Street as new mayor struggles to control surging crime

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A 40-year-old woman was pushed onto the subway tracks and killed last weekend

A 61-year-old man was pushed onto subway tracks near Wall Street in Manhattan on Sunday morning, police said.

The victim was able to get off the tracks and was transported from the Fulton Street Station to a nearby hospital with minor injuries.

A suspect was not arrested and the NYPD did not immediately have a description.

I'll bet I can guess the description.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's time to stop the subways.
Ban the subway to save lives.
Make people register their subway ticket.
No more subway tickets sold at subway shows.
The pusher likely didn't have a ticket. Remember they stopped going after turnstile jumpers because poor people can't afford tickets.

SamSpade

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder why anyone thinks the problem with crime - is guns.
This is violence committed WITHOUT guns. So are the random beat downs and mass grab and go's.

The problem isn't knives or guns or any weapon, it's that there are people who WILL USE them on others.
There are bad people who will shoot or stab others and there are FAR MORE who will not.
There are bad PEOPLE who will swarm a store and steal all the goods.

The intelligent thing to do is - get the people who choose to commit violence.

Why isn't that obvious?
Answer - it IS obvious. It's just EASIER to pass a law and complain on TV.

Hijinx

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder why anyone thinks the problem with crime - is guns.
This is violence committed WITHOUT guns. So are the random beat downs and mass grab and go's.

The problem isn't knives or guns or any weapon, it's that there are people who WILL USE them on others.
There are bad people who will shoot or stab others and there are FAR MORE who will not.
There are bad PEOPLE who will swarm a store and steal all the goods.

The intelligent thing to do is - get the people who choose to commit violence.

Why isn't that obvious?
Answer - it IS obvious. It's just EASIER to pass a law and complain on TV.

I might add that one of the reasons they choose not to arrest and convict the violent people and the thieves is because the prisons are already filled with them and the fact that the figures showing how many of them are black is pointed out as proof of racism.

It's a false positive, but it exists and it is used.

Any American with a TV set can see for themselves which race is the problem.
The media refuses to say, they leave the race out of the stories, but they cannot hide the video's

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Easy Peazy.

Build More/Bigger ###### prisons to hold the ####bags or just ####### off them.

WingsOfGold

A 40-year-old woman was pushed onto the subway tracks and killed last weekend

A 61-year-old man was pushed onto subway tracks near Wall Street in Manhattan on Sunday morning, police said.

The victim was able to get off the tracks and was transported from the Fulton Street Station to a nearby hospital with minor injuries.

A suspect was not arrested and the NYPD did not immediately have a description.

I'll bet I can guess the description.
Obammys pos son.

Hijinx

We already have a place built for them. It is Guantanamo.
Send them to Cuba. Place them at the Gitmo Dude ranch.