NYC / NY Cesspool

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Illegal migrant commits suicide in NYC shelter; Mayor Adams blames Governor Abbott

New York City Mayor Eric Adams confirmed on Monday that a female illegal migrant committed suicide on Sunday in a city shelter. He promptly placed the blame squarely on Governor Abbott. He called it a man-made humanitarian crisis.

I’ll agree with the mayor, it is a man-made humanitarian crisis. However, the man who made it is Joe Biden, not Greg Abbott. Mayor Adams can’t rewrite history. Joe Biden ran for president and promised to undo everything that the previous administration did to secure the border with Mexico. He promised to freeze deportations of illegal immigrants already in the country. And he pledged to work toward blanket amnesty for illegal aliens. All of this was music to the ears of would-be migrants and they started coming to the border even before Joe Biden was sworn into office. They are still coming. In the first two years of the Biden administration, the U.S. in on track to apprehend about four million illegal migrants. It is, in fact, an humanitarian crisis. It’s also a national security crisis and a crisis of our nation’s sovereignty.

[clip]

Adams is spreading lies just like the other mayors of sanctuary cities who receive migrant buses. The illegal migrants are all asked where they want to go and sign consent forms when they are released by Border Patrol agents. Guess what? Most of them say they want to go to New York City. The buses are well-equipped with pallets of water bottles, food, and supplies to make the illegal migrants comfortable on their trip. No one is “tricked” or forced to board a bus. The passengers are happy for free transportation to wherever it is they want to go.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

EXCLUSIVE: Not in my back yard! Furious residents of smart Bronx neighborhood slam Mayor Eric Adams' plan to house 1,000 illegal immigrants in TENTS close to idyllic beach and upmarket country club

• Eric Adams revealed plans to open two refugee-style camps for the thousands of incoming migrants
  • One of the sites will be in Orchard Beach, in The Bronx, but the location of the second hasn't been confirmed
  • Residents of the area around Orchard Beach told DailyMail.com they are outraged by the plans
  • Many accused Adams of being a hypocrite for not housing the migrants in his own neighborhood
  • A local pastor said: 'The Bronx has very little space. We have Van Cortland Park but there is no place like Orchard Beach... This is unfair to the people that utilize the beach'
  • Adams has claimed the plan is a moral triumph over Texas and Florida, which he claims turned their backs on the issue
  • The vast majority of the migrants say they want to come to New York, a sanctuary city where their chances of being turned in to ICE are slimmer
  • Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Texas' Greg Abbott sent them duly north - to the outrage of Adams and others
  • Republicans say it calls the bluff of the rich liberal elite who claim to be pro-immigration without living through the true scale of the crisis

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Women are rightly terrified of NYC subways — but our fears are ignored

Claudine Roberts, Than Than Htwe, Michelle Go. All three were women, all were racial minorities, and all were viciously killed by strangers on the subway in the past two years.

In response to soaring violent crime underground since March 2020, women and girls, correctly fearful of riding the subway, have stayed off the trains if they can and adopted coping mechanisms if they can’t.

Claudine Roberts was stabbed to death on the A train in February 2021. Than Than Htwe was pulled down the stairs to her death in Union Square that July. Michelle Go was pushed under a Times Square train this January.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hochul: ‘I’m Not Sure’ Where ‘People Leaving New York’ Will Go, It’s ‘the Safest Big City in America’

Hochul said, “First of all, public safety is my number one priority. This is what keeps me up at night, the horrific crimes that we’re seeing. It’s frightening for people. But I also have to step back and talk about some of the targeted changes we’ve already made to the bail changes. Obviously, this was signed into law by my predecessor. The legislature went forth with the changes that they thought were important to make sure that there was public safety and justice in our court system, but we had to bring it back to make sure that judges consider other factors in deciding whether or not someone should be held on bail. They need to know whether or not there’s an order of protection, any commission of a gun violence crime. So, we gave the judges more than they had before. We also said that repeat offenders, people that are stealing off the shelves every day and selling the materials on eBay, they can’t keep getting away with that, the property crimes, in addition to the violent crimes. So, we did make changes to the bail laws.”

She continued, “But you have to look at the fact that this has been a nationwide phenomenon. Since the pandemic, crime has gone up everywhere, not just one state that happened to have some changes in their bail laws. So, we have to look at this in an honest way and say, well, New York City is still the safest big city in America. Look at Chicago, look at San Francisco, look at Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Washington. People leaving New York, I’m not sure where they’re going to go because we are the safest big city in America. We have reduced our shooting rate down 10% statewide, 13% in the city, and it’s only gone down 2% across the nation. But I only say those statistics in terms of context. That doesn’t mean that I’m not laser-focused on continuing to work in partnership with local law enforcement, not just in the city of New York, but also in Syracuse and in Rochester and Albany, where I’ve convened people to talk about how the state can, number one, fund law enforcement more aggressively, make sure they have all of the resources they need, fund other programs, make changes to the laws we talk about, make sure that we look at issues like Kendra’s Law and others where people may be falling through the cracks. We have a responsibility to protect our citizens. Between getting crime under control, working with the local law enforcement, and then building the affordable housing, there will be no stopping the explosive potential for the state of New York in this post-pandemic era.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A group of females wearing neon-green bodysuits trolled the New York City subway before attacking, robbing, and tossing around two 19-year-old females on Sunday. From The New York Post:

“She said she was attacked by aliens, and I didn’t know what she was talking about,” the mother of one of the victims told The Post on Monday.
“Yesterday was her birthday,” said the distraught mom, who asked that she and the victims remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation. “This is how she spent her 19th birthday. I hope they get what they deserve and then some because it’s disgusting.”

The mother said her daughter and a friend at first “were on the platform going home.
“They were just literally standing to get on the train. These wretched grown women came down the stairs being all loud. They went to get into the train, and one of them bumped [the friend],” the mom said.
“My daughter was like, ‘Come on’ [to her friend], and they got on the other car. Then the women came on their car through the door between the cars. They attacked my daughter.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
“Animals belong behind bars,” she fumed. “Make an example of them."

I couldn't agree more. Time to bring back law and order. At the risk of being labelled racist, there seems to be one defining characteristic that these criminals (animals) all share and it's not the neon green clothing. It's time to build more jails. If they want to act like the animals they are, keep them confined and give them something productive to do. If they won't perform their tasks, withhold food until they do. The majority are overweight anyway. They serve no purpose in a civilized society so they shouldn't be allowed to participate in it. Now with that being said, I'm going to get ready for work. Something that these animals have probably never experienced in their wretched animalistic lives.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
those green fat suits are NOT going to hide the fact those criminals are BIPOC

Hijinx

The usual suspects dressed in green.

Knee grows . It seems that in every country in which they are accepted that country has trouble with them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

14-year-old already arrested 18 times suspected in NYC scooter shootings

The young suspect — whose arrests date back to age 10 or 11 — allegedly opened fire into a Dunkin’ Donuts from the back of a scooter Sept. 19 just after 2:30 p.m., said NYPD Chief of Detectives James Essig said. The bullets broke the glass at the store at 5501 Broadway and struck the young shooter’s intended target, Essig said.

A few days later, the same scooter with the teen onboard was spotted after a 20-year-old man was shot in the leg at 131 West Kingsbridge Road early Sept. 25, according to Essig.

The targets were part of the “1300” or “OKB” gang, which is a subsection of the Crips, the chief said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Welcome to the real world, Mayor Adams.

The whole reason that migrant buses are arriving in sanctuary cities in the first place is because the southern border is overwhelmed with illegal migrants by the thousands each and every week. Border states like Texas and Arizona have been left on their own, for the most part, to deal with the Biden border crisis. So, Governors Abbott and Ducey agree with Mayor Adams – everyone is going to have to share the burden because the Biden administration has no intention of securing the southern border.

Sanctuary cities should be the first to be called upon to accept illegal migrants because they allegedly have no problem with people breaking our immigration laws and expecting to be able to remain in the United States just because they crossed the border. Suddenly, though, once NYC and Washington, D.C., and Chicago began receiving migrant buses, the mayors began complaining about the burdens it places on cities. No kidding. That’s the point.

[clip]

Adams is learning the hard way that it is not as simple as just declaring a city as a sanctuary city. If you invite them in, they will come. The illegal migrants aren’t just crossing the border with plans to remain in Texas or Arizona, they are coming to the United States. Many come with plans to go to other cities across the country. The governors of Texas and Arizona are providing free transportation to those who have been released by Border Patrol and allowed to remain in the country until their claims for asylum are fully processed and ruled on. Border Patrol releases them, usually with information on how to contact ICE to check in and keep track of upcoming court dates, though not always. Most have no money or provisions so they are at the mercy of local communities. That is where taxpayers come in. There are not enough charities or non-profits to handle the need, so taxpayers pay for housing them and providing food and medical care, along with education for the children. The Texas Legislature approved $2B for border security in 2021.

The buses will continue to go to New York. Adams is discovering how quickly those numbers grow.

As of Sunday, more than 18,600 migrants have been processed by the Department of Homeless Services, which was operating 46 emergency shelters in hotels, City Hall said Tuesday.
Last month, Adams predicted that the migrant population could soon reach 75,000 and he said Friday that 100,000 people would likely be living in shelters within months.

There is no end in sight until Democrats put enough pressure on the Biden administration to secure the southern border. I’m not holding my breath.

Ah but NOTHING about Biden's 2 am flights

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Powder keg’ for ‘disaster’: As migrant surge sweeps NYC, here’s where they’re being housed

Queens is taking the largest share of migrants into emergency shelters set up by the city — fueling what the borough’s president on Thursday called a “powder keg” of crises and creating a “recipe for a social and economic disaster.”

Queens was housing 4,782 migrants, or 32% of the total 14,777 placed in emergency shelters as of Wednesday, according to data compiled by the Department of Homeless Services and obtained by The Post on Thursday.

That share is more than one-sixth greater than the 27.3% that Queens residents contribute to the city’s total population, according to 2020 census data.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Critics say NYC Parks Department is a patronage mill for Mayor Adams’ pals

The Adams administration has quietly tapped a City Council member’s wife and another top Bronx Democratic supporter to fill two, high-ranking, $177,000-a-year Parks Department jobs, The Post has learned.

The Parks Department in August gave Jessenia Aponte, wife of Councilman Rafael Salamanca (D-Bronx), a huge promotion that comes with a $72,000-plus raise, naming her Bronx borough commissioner.

In another under-the-radar move, the agency last month handed Anthony Perez, former executive director of the Bronx Democratic Party, the job of Manhattan borough commissioner.

Both Salamanca and Perez campaigned heavily for Eric Adams during his successful 2021 mayoral run, helping him lock up key Hispanic voting bases, especially in the Bronx, according to multiple sources.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Man dead after being shoved in front of subway in Queens in yet another transit fatality

A 48-year-old man was fatally shoved in front of an oncoming Queens subway train during Monday night’s rush hour after he accidentally bumped into another rider, cops and police sources said.

The senseless crime occurred after the pusher’s cell phone dropped onto the tracks when he was knocked into at the Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue 74th Street station just before 4:45 p.m., according to cops and the sources.

The 50-year-old man who was bumped yelled at the other man to retrieve his phone from the tracks, sources said. The rider refused and the pair got into a scuffle.

The man who lost his phone then pushed the victim, identified as Heriberto Quintana, down to the tracks — in front of an oncoming Jamaica-bound F train, according to sources and police.

“I heard a loud argument, an altercation. It was two Spanish guys — older, like in their 50s,” a MTA station cleaner at the Jackson Heights station said. “You could hear them yelling on the mezzanine level. Then I heard screams and ran down to the platform.”

the trial should be a short quick one follow by a trip the subway station closest to the court house ... or better yet have the trial in the same subway station followed by Quintana's short trip off of the platform in front of the next train