NY'ers Opt for more death and suffering if it means Trump loses Re-election

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In his latest digital short, filmmaker Ami Horowitz took to the unusually empty streets of New York City, the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic, to ask residents if they would be willing to “make a deal”: have the country suffer a longer, more severe crisis if it means that Donald Trump will definitely lose the election. A majority of the people Horowitz talked with said it was a “hard” decision, but opted for a more damaging, deadly pandemic just so long as Trump is defeated in November.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...e-crisis-if-it-means-trump-loses-the-election

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd opt for more death and suffering if it meant no more New York.

That seems to be where the lion's share of Americans are getting infected.

You better tell Larry Hogan because he thinks it's Maryland.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd opt for more death and suffering if it meant no more New York.

That seems to be where the lion's share of Americans are getting infected.
As of 4/8/20, 53% of the US deaths were in NY & NJ. Remove those 2 states from the national equation and this is a big nothing.

22AcaciaAve

This isn't really surprising that considering anywhere from 70-80% of the polarized country thinks only in terms of what is good for "their side" in politics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think anyone's going to tell Larry Hogan anything.
I get the feeling that he believes this is his catapult to a 2024 presidential run.

I get the feeling you are correct.

And I will vote against him, regardless of who he runs against. He is so absolutely part of the problem I don't know how anyone can stand him.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You better tell Larry Hogan because he thinks it's Maryland.
So he released new numbers today and as you may know the numbers showed a huge increase in the number of cases.

*BUT, there’s always a but. A portion of those numbers came from the backlog of tests that were at the lab. A backlog of several weeks. At a 98% survival rate, chances are that most of them are mostly if not completely recovered by now. But by all means, keep asking for ventilators and restricting our rights.

Toxick

Splat
And I will vote against him, regardless of who he runs against. He is so absolutely part of the problem I don't know how anyone can stand him.

I never had too much of a problem with him - until he decided to channel Roswell B. Mason a few weeks ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So he released new numbers today and as you may know the numbers showed a huge increase in the number of cases.

Who cares? Nobody dies of this thing, and very few even get sick. He's probably lying about it anyway.

These politicians are like any other entity that isn't going to give up their power by admitting the problem is solved. Hogan is enjoying this and he'll twist that knife even harder if he thinks he can get away with it.

This isn't about safety, it's about power.

Louise

Who cares? Nobody dies of this thing, and very few even get sick. He's probably lying about it anyway.

These politicians are like any other entity that isn't going to give up their power by admitting the problem is solved. Hogan is enjoying this and he'll twist that knife even harder if he thinks he can get away with it.

This isn't about safety, it's about power.

Yep. It is coming out now that whoever dies in the US of whatever is being contributed to the virus death toll. This virus is the loophole the power hungry have been looking for all the years of planning the NWO. They thought WE would all be stupid sheep by now. Surprise! We are not.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you serious?

Yes. Don't you watch the news at all???

Are you seriously that freaked out over statistically 0% deaths while these fascists are destroying the country and putting people out on the street? More people die of pretty much anything you can think of than die of this hoax virus. More people will freaking commit suicide over their financial ruin than will die of this crap.

You seriously don't think these fascists are overreacting??