Oak Ridge

Sparks

Is there a schedule of events online somewhere for Oakridge? The only thing I could find was what's in the Equiery.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Sparks said:
Is there a schedule of events online somewhere for Oakridge? The only thing I could find was what's in the Equiery.
Nope, i tried looking but all i came up with was the county park page saying how big the rings are.... They used to have dates posted on the check in bord on what days its going to be closed.

showqueen74

Sparks said:
there is info posted on one of the boards at the park. If I remember, I'll take a look tomarrow when I'm there. Vicky

Sparks

showqueen74 said:
there is info posted on one of the boards at the park. If I remember, I'll take a look tomarrow when I'm there. Vicky

That County website doesn't say much at all. You'd think they'd have it online somewhere. Oh well.

That would be great Vicky! Thanks. I want to go there when it's empty to take my baby to learn to do trails and maybe ride in the ring.

showqueen74

Sparks said:
That County website doesn't say much at all. You'd think they'd have it online somewhere. Oh well.

That would be great Vicky! Thanks. I want to go there when it's empty to take my baby to learn to do trails and maybe ride in the ring.
Now through Aug is clear, then Sept looks full, and most of Oct. If you want exact dates, let me know. Vicky

Sparks

showqueen74 said:
Now through Aug is clear, then Sept looks full, and most of Oct. If you want exact dates, let me know. Vicky

Thanks Vicky! I guess it's listed on a bulletin board there? I'll check when I go over within the next few weeks.

showqueen74

Sparks said:
Thanks Vicky! I guess it's listed on a bulletin board there? I'll check when I go over within the next few weeks.
The board that shows all the trails on it has the events that are scheduled to be there. The place is normaly shut down the day before for prep as well.
Have fun, & good luck with the baby! Vicky