Oakridge trail ride for HSS students on sat.

lovemyber135

HSS students don't forget about the trail ride on sat. on the 29th. Please come i have a feeling its guna be so much fun!!! Me and Bre can't wait to see our barn Mama :yahoo:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
HSS students don't forget about the trail ride on sat. on the 29th. Please come i have a feeling its guna be so much fun!!! Me and Bre can't wait to see our barn Mama :yahoo:

OK.......Where were you guys? :shrug: LOL did you forget. I saw a lot of your picture posters. Lovemyber135 had more there then anybody. LOL Really COOL. :whistle:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
OK.......Where were you guys? :shrug: LOL did you forget. I saw a lot of your picture posters. Lovemyber135 had more there then anybody. LOL Really COOL. :whistle:

:howdy:
Did anybody take photos while out on the ride at oakridge?
If so could they be loaded up on the snapfish account for HSS?

lovemyber135

brees stepfather wouldnt take us :-(...we had no ride...do you know how i could get my poster???...i saw you and nate at CSM on thursday i would of said hi but i was in class

CountryLady

luvmyponies
brees stepfather wouldnt take us :-(...we had no ride...do you know how i could get my poster???...i saw you and nate at CSM on thursday i would of said hi but i was in class

Thats a bummer. Didn't you try nagging or sad puppy eyes?

SMTR twilight trail ride is this comming sat. The trails will be marked with glow sticks. We usually ride clean up and decorate the ponies with glow sticks. Good fun is usually had by all. Check the SMTR website. The ride is at a freinds farm in Hollywood. There will be a bonfire after the ride. Pot luck dinner also at the bonfire. So if you come, bring somthing nummy!
We have been helping to mark the trails for the ride. It should be very challenging and Fun. Hope you guys can come.