Ob/Gyn in Calvert or St. Marys

Ohiogirl

Hey there. Tried to make an annual w/ Dr. Alonzo with Calvert OB/Gyn and they can't see me until the fall.

Does anyone have recommendations for other OB/Gyns in the area...preferrably female.

TIA.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I always rec dr. polsky..he's a dude, but so very kind and easy to see. I really like him.

If you must have female, dr. polko's office in Ltow in pretty good, they have several providers (mostly female) and I like them all. Good thing about that office is it is relatively easy to get an appt, and they have a triage nurse line you can call for same day appts or to call in scripts. it is a pretty organized and easy to use office.

buddscreekman

I always rec dr. polsky..he's a dude, but so very kind and easy to see. I really like him.

If you must have female, dr. polko's office in Ltow in pretty good, they have several providers (mostly female) and I like them all. Good thing about that office is it is relatively easy to get an appt, and they have a triage nurse line you can call for same day appts or to call in scripts. it is a pretty organized and easy to use office.

We used Polsky's office for our daughter. Didn't like him at all. Never gave a straight answer about anything and goes off on tangents.

drivingdaisy

I recommend Dr Polsky I went to him for 13 years until I moved out of state. (And to be honest 5 of those 13 years were after I moved out of state because I didn't feel like finding a new doctor.) He never went off on any tangents with me and always explained everything in detail. My mom and grandmother even started using him after my recommendations and think he is a good doctor.

Independence

Dr. Polsky is leaving the practice on 8/8/12. He accepted a position with Calvert County. They are currently looking for his replacement. Lorraine Diana will be seeing his patients until then. I am not a Lorraine Diana fan. I will also be looking for a new doctor.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
What a FUNNY name for a Gynecologist! SORRY.....LOL!!

My daughter insisted on a female Dr. when the time came to leave her pediatrician. Just as funny was the fact that her dermatologists for that nasty puberty acne was named Dr. Spott.

:coffee:

Roman

My daughter insisted on a female Dr. when the time came to leave her pediatrician. Just as funny was the fact that her dermatologists for that nasty puberty acne was named Dr. Spott.

:coffee:
Now THAT's a funny name for a Dermatologist! Dr Spot? You get it? LOL