OB/Gyn in Charles

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
My sister is in Charles County (including Hughsville - Mechancsville) and needs a great OB/Gyn. Please help. She needs to find one willing to deal with all kinds of OB problems.

TYIA :flowers:

Last edited:

princess73

just one of those days...
EmnJoe said:
Do you know how he is with infertility and risky pregnancy?

I had a risk pregnancy and he did great with mine. I don't know about hte infertility because I didn't have any problems with that! He is a great doctor and has a really good bedside manner. I wouldn't even think of going to anyone else.

nanstime

I have one in Calvert who I use and I think is absolutely fantastic and I know he has offices in Solomons.Frank Sbrocco. doesnt hurt to call and check on a couple different ones,but I think i am sending the best:) but i guess we all have our favorites. good luck to your sister

aosmiles

I second that on Dr. Aron. His associate, Dr. Jones, seems nice too. I am seeing Dr. Aron for my third delivery. His office is rignt next door to Civista.

mizteresa1965

flomaster said:
Dr Arthur and Elizabeth Kane. They are father daughter team and have one other partner.

The partner is Dr. Bushrod...........don't go to her......all she likes to do is write prescriptions for everything instead of trying to figure out the problem. I switched GYN's because of it, that was before the younger Kane came aboard. Elizabeth Kane is very nice though, but she's young.

Dr. Polko is excellant, she's in Leonardtown.

jayden0405

EmnJoe said:
My sister is in Charles County (including Hughsville - Mechancsville) and needs a great OB/Gyn. Please help. She needs to find one willing to deal with all kinds of OB problems.

TYIA :flowers:

My 1st 2 kids were delivered by Dr. Kane/Bushrod in Waldorf, that was in the late 90's, but I just had another baby in 2005 and went to Dr. Alawode in Waldorf, across the street from Pembrook, in Cambridge, he was GREAT and I had a ROUGH pregnancy all kinds of problems.