ob-gyn

muffin

Anyone know of any good ob-gyn's around southern maryland preferable a woman they tend to understand our issues more than a man.

J

jp2854

I like Dr. Lisa Polko alot. She is very good and listens when you have issues shes not the type to go in do her thing and get out to the next patient.

PrepH4U

I like Dr. Lisa Polko alot. She is very good and listens when you have issues shes not the type to go in do her thing and get out to the next patient.

Ok something about this statement relating to an OB/gyn just strikes me funny! :killingme :carryon:

kvj21075

Meow
see, im the opposite, i dont want to sit there and chat while my legs are spread open, i dont want to have a conversation while that metal object is in my hooha. and maybe they get into a story and have to use thier hands to express themselves all while the metal object is just hanging there, and in my head all i can think is if i push hard enoguh maybe i can hit her with it. i want someone to get in there, do thier thing , and get out! im not going to the GYN for sex :shrug: