OB with evening hours?

Niknak0320

Does one exist in Calvert County?

I hate that I'm even thinking of a new OB but my beloved Sbrocco doesn't look promising for a return - at least anytime soon from what I understand.

The one thing that would "sell" me on a new OB is one that has evening hours.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Does one exist in Calvert County?

I hate that I'm even thinking of a new OB but my beloved Sbrocco doesn't look promising for a return - at least anytime soon from what I understand.

The one thing that would "sell" me on a new OB is one that has evening hours.

What happened to Dr. Sbrocco?

Niknak0320

What happened to Dr. Sbrocco?

Dr. Sbrocco had a medical situation that had him in the hospital briefly forcing him to take an undetermined leave of absence. It happened in May I believe. From what I've heard, he's doing well but isn't 100%. I've also heard that he is planning to come back but it could be a long time. His office has yet to formally inform his patients but when you call and ask about him they just say that he's getting better day by day.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Dr. Sbrocco had a medical situation that had him in the hospital briefly forcing him to take an undetermined leave of absence. It happened in May I believe. From what I've heard, he's doing well but isn't 100%. I've also heard that he is planning to come back but it could be a long time. His office has yet to formally inform his patients but when you call and ask about him they just say that he's getting better day by day.

Oh he delivered my nephew and niece. Doesn't he have anyone with him that you could see?

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh

I called them today to make my annual appt and when I saw that he was still out I was shocked. I heard about it back in June. I won't go to anyone else though, he is awesome. I just got on their list for when he returns.

Niknak0320

Oh he delivered my nephew and niece. Doesn't he have anyone with him that you could see?

I saw Dr. Naini for my 6 week check up back in June - I was fine with seeing him. But I also thought that my payments were benefiting Dr. Sbrocco...apparently he's not taking a paycheck from the practice.
I could stay with Naini and wait for Sbrocco's return (which I heard last night at the fair wouldn't be before Christmas!) but if there was a practice in the county that had evening hours I could totally switch for that benefit (while still of course waiting to see if Sbrocco returns).