Obama administration lied about Lybia

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This is gonna be Hillary's excuse to leave the administration (which she was planning anyway after November). Unfortunately, it'll relieve some of the pressure on the pretender living in the White House.

luvmygdaughters

Whats really sad is that the embassy asked for additional help earlier and was denied. If they (the white house) couldnt send additonal support, why in the hell wouldnt they've gotten the ambassador and our people out of there? When I first heard about the attack on the news, I knew it wasnt an isolated attack due to some movie that had been out for over a year. It really upsets me that our government insults the intelligence of the american population.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Whats really sad is that the embassy asked for additional help earlier and was denied. If they (the white house) couldnt send additonal support, why in the hell wouldnt they've gotten the ambassador and our people out of there? When I first heard about the attack on the news, I knew it wasnt an isolated attack due to some movie that had been out for over a year. It really upsets me that our government insults the intelligence of the american population.

They only have to insult the intelligence of 50% +1 of the voters.

dontknowwhy

where is the BOY to defend his Master?

All he does is attack the other side with vicious lies but never comes on here to defend his Master when the truth emerges

jetmonkey

My favorite part is that by claiming it was a protest against that movie, they caused protests against that movie :yay:

Now the question is: What the hell is Obama gonna do about it? This terrorist attack happened on his watch. So far he's just burying his head in the sand and HOPE it goes away....Don't hold your breath waiting for some kind of response/reprisal.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lybia

Any chance of fixing that to 'Libya'? I find myself wondering why in the hell Barack would make up ANYTHING about 'Labia.' I mean, what's to gain there?

Vince

Now the question is: What the hell is Obama gonna do about it? This terrorist attack happened on his watch. So far he's just burying his head in the sand and HOPE it goes away....Don't hold your breath waiting for some kind of response/reprisal.
He's too busy campaigning to worry about the small stuff.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
What sickens me, aside from what the people at the embassy went through, is that the State Dept. is now denying that they ever blamed the video. Do they really think we're that stupid that we believe them when they are on record? Okay, so maybe more evidence has come out showing that is was planned and you have to change your story (which I don't believe personally), but don't deny what you said -- on record -- and expect us to go along with that. HRC and Susan Rice need to go...NOW, as does the CIC!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The image of Ambassador Stevens being brought out of the building has stuck in my mind. Some were saying that good samaritans brought him out and were taking him to the hospital, others say he was being dragged through the streets. I believe the latter, although I was hoping I was wrong. What can you believe anymore?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What sickens me, aside from what the people at the embassy went through, is that the State Dept. is now denying that they ever blamed the video. Do they really think we're that stupid that we believe them when they are on record? Okay, so maybe more evidence has come out showing that is was planned and you have to change your story (which I don't believe personally), but don't deny what you said -- on record -- and expect us to go along with that. HRC and Susan Rice need to go...NOW, as does the CIC!

The State Department is in the process of handing the administration an anvil on this one.

luvmygdaughters

Absolutely correct. After all he took credit for the assasination of OBL, he needs to step up to the plate and admit this was a coordinated attack on american soil. If you want to be POTUS, take the good with the bad and be a leader.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
He's too busy campaigning to worry about the small stuff.

And I find it sad... I posted an article early in the investigation and thought this should be ALL OVER THE NEWS... they lied and the price was human lives who didn't deserve it.

So much for transparency?