Obama all smiles as he jets to Martha's Vineyard

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I hope President Obama enjoys a relaxing, working vacation at the Vineyard, as other presidents have done.
No worries there. Shopping, golf and plenty of stress relief for them. :yay:

Grand Obstructionists Party's
Hmm, I think I see what you did there.

The same people who paid for Dubya's Faux Ranch trips.
He owns the ranch, as opposed to The O and his destination. And I know you like to use the word "faux", but it is a real place. :smile:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I hope President Obama enjoys a relaxing, working vacation at the Vineyard, as other presidents have done.

It's richly deserved after having to power through the Grand Obstructionists Party's roadblocks and sabotaging of America's progress.

:cheers:

What was his roadblock excuse with the Democrats in the House and Senate in full control since 2007, why didn't it get done? Why after 800 days didn't this President pass a budget BEFORE his so called roadblocks and sabators took control of the House? More excuses, less leadership!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The same people who paid for Dubya's Faux Ranch trips. :whistle:

Maybe Obama should vacation at his house too instead of jet setting to where the rich vacation?

Or are you suggesting Bush didn't own the Ranch he vacations at. I honestly don't remember the First Lady and her two daughters jet setting around the world while Bush was President, or the President playing golf while Americans were in harms way overseas (believe it was the liberals that had an issue with it, the same ones that don't care if Obama plays golf or vacations while American live are lost overseas, hypocritical morons the entire lot of them)

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Maybe Obama should vacation at his house too instead of jet setting to where the rich vacation?

Or are you suggesting Bush didn't own the Ranch he vacations at. I honestly don't remember the First Lady and her two daughters jet setting around the world while Bush was President, or the President playing golf while Americans were in harms way overseas (believe it was the liberals that had an issue with it, the same ones that don't care if Obama plays golf or vacations while American live are lost overseas, hypocritical morons the entire lot of them)

Or using Air Force One for Date Night to New York City!

ImnoMensa

Many business's are concerned about Obama care and it's contrivance's that will drive up their costs.

Many business's are concerned about the cost of energy to run their business after the coal powered electrical plants are closed. Not to mention the Coal miners being oput of work.

Many business are concerned about the 600 new regulations that have been put into effect since Obama took office. Some are concerned about regulations put into effect since BEFORE Obama was elected.

Many are concerned about tax's being raised for Millionaires and Billionaires that will actually effect a or of small business's

There are a few simple ways to bring back the economy.

1. Drop all regulations instituted since the Obama Inauguration---we made out fine before they became effective, we will do fine without them.
2. Look at other regulations that are hurting small business and see if we really need them. Such as: A small business run by family members that have to be ADA approved when there is no handicapped workers and never will be. Things such as aisles that have to be wide enough for wheelchairs, when there are no employees or anyone in the family that are handicapped.
3.Do away with or drastically change the Obamacare act. It was driven through by people who didn't read it or if they did read it their intention was to destroy the health care in America.
4.Stop giving lip service to new drilling and start issuing permits.
5. Drill on the new discovery sites in the Gulf and North Dakota and ANWR.
Right now we are sending billions of dollars to people who hate us and want us dead. Make America free from foreign oil. If the oil companies do not want to drill ,let the Government drill, we can use the money.No, I don't mean Nationalise the oil companies. I mean if they will not use their lease's , we drill there and the hell with them.
6. Bring American troops home.
Transport everything we can out of Iraq and Afghanistan, destroy anything we cannot transport out, Bomb the poppy fields and leave. That simple.
7. Raise the age of Social Security to 67, stop paying double dippers and stop paying Social Security to those making $250,000 a year or more.(Yes I know they paid into it and earned it, but they can live without it and many cannot. Save the system for those who have a desperate need for it.)
8.Stop making everyone go on Medicare when they reach 65 whether they want it or not. If someone has private health insurance they shouldn't need Medicare. (Medicare was passed to ingratiate the health care lobby and take the load of the old folks off the health care industry, It wasn't passed to help Americans who had Private health care ,it was passed to help the Private Health care industry.)Medicare should be for people who do not have and cannot get or afford Private Health care.There is no reason for Medicare to become a primary when you turn 65 if you have medical insurance anyway.