Obama and Clinton coup attempt.

transporter

I basically agree with this article. It is time some people paid for 2 wasted years and the division of this country.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politi...cimating-peaceful-transition-of-power-118813/

No doubt the dirtiest political trick ever played on an incoming President.
Played by the Kenyan and the old drunken hag Hillary who used and corrupted our intelligence agencies and our law enforcement agencies.

Just wondering...have you ever had your intelligence tested?? It is my opinion (and likely the opinion of most) that you are one of the dumbest people on the planet. Just wondering if that has been confirmed.

What grade did you make it thru before you quit school?

How often are you scammed out of the nickles and dimes people put in your little cup?

Smokey1

Just wondering...have you ever had your intelligence tested?? It is my opinion (and likely the opinion of most) that you are one of the dumbest people on the planet. Just wondering if that has been confirmed.

How often are you scammed out of the nickles and dimes people put in your little cup?

Do you have any kind of rebuttal to the article or just personal attacks on the people who posted it?

BOP

Attachments

• Say it President Trump.jpg
    Say it President Trump.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 62

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:killingme

You adjudicating someones intelligence

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded Assumption

I know, right? Just because she has mastered the whole cut/paste thingy, she thinks that she is smrt. The ability to rearrange words and claim them for your own, is called plagiarism, and will get you kicked out of school.

BernieP

Resident PIA

Besides grade school attempts at insulting someone, oh wait, isn't that the liberal answer to everything.
Have you thought about answering your own questions? I'm sure you talk to yourself a lot.
Some questions for you along the same line;
  1. Have you stopped sniffing glue?
  2. Has anyone been able to explain to you that talking about yourself in the third person is a sign of a mentally ill person?
  3. Which term do you you when asked to describe yourself; "Mentally ill", "perverted", "stunted mental growth"?

somdwatch

I know, right? Just because she has mastered the whole cut/paste thingy, she thinks that she is smrt. The ability to rearrange words and claim them for your own, is called plagiarism, and will get you kicked out of school.
Uhh, I think she did get kicked out of school. That's why she focused on OP's education. She doesn't have one herself, that's pretty apparent.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
I have said this from the beginning, that the issues went as high as the big "O". The only difference is I thought is was a way to protect Ms. Elephant Ankles so she could become the 1st female/male president. As time went on and I learned more things, it was much deeper than that.

I am not a conspiracy type person, but Stevie Wonder could see something wasn't right within our government. Still isn't, but at least it has slowed a bit or so it seems.