Obama claims slavery reparation are justified

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The divider in chief is stirring the racial hatred pot. Being raised by white folks and attending a fancy private high school wasn't enough for the least black, half black guy. And true to his race baiting past, he blames a lot of black's ills on wypipo.

Obama, the country’s 44th and first Black president, said that he thinks reparations are “justified” — but believed them to be “unattainable” when he was president.

“So if you ask me theoretically: ‘Are reparations justified?’ The answer is yes,” he said. “There’s not much question that the wealth of this country, the power of this country was built in significant part — not exclusively, maybe not even the majority of it — but a large portion of it was built on the backs of slaves.”

“What I saw during my presidency was the the politics of white resistance and resentment, the talk of welfare queens and the talk of the undeserving poor and the backlash against affirmative action,” Obama said

“I understand the argument of people I respect, like Ta-Nehisi Coates, that we should talk about it anyway if for no other reason than to educate the country about a past that too often isn’t taught, and let’s face it, we’d rather forget,” he said.

gibs me dat

limblips

“There’s not much question that the wealth of this country, the power of this country was built in significant part — not exclusively, maybe not even the majority of it — but a large portion of it was built on the backs of slaves.”

I wonder how much of his wealth was built on the backs of real blacks. He used his faux blackness and racial division to get where he is. Racist hypocrite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He shouldn't qualify since his father was in Africa, not in southern slavery.

And therefore his ancestors were most likely slave catchers for the toubob. So Obama should be stripped of his wealth completely and forced to give it to the black people his ancestors betrayed and enslaved. Take out his daughters, too, since we've decided that the sin of slavery will never be forgiven and must be passed down to descendants.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And therefore his ancestors were most likely slave catchers for the toubob. So Obama should be stripped of his wealth completely and forced to give it to the black people his ancestors betrayed and enslaved. Take out his daughters, too, since we've decided that the sin of slavery will never be forgiven and must be passed down to descendants.
And as 2nd generation American, I shouldn't be held accountable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And as 2nd generation American, I shouldn't be held accountable.

My ancestors didn't own slaves in America, they basically were slaves. And white people stole my NA ancestors' land. So white boy blackbirder Obama can direct deposit his millions right into my bank account and we'll call it square.

Hijinx

Obama has been stirring feces shortly after his birth.
He made a career out of it as a Community organizer, as an Illinois senator, and a US Senator and as President.

He won't change his spots. He cannot. It's in his blood.
Being half white and raised by his Grandmother did not once phase him. He is a hater.
His wife is a hater. They don't hate white people half as much as they hate not being white.

SamSpade

Historically - it still doesn’t square with the facts. The South was significantly poorer and weaker than the North - and the South is the only part of this country that could remotely claim it was “built on the backs of slaves “. The West wasn’t. The Southwest wasn’t.

Pretty much the South which industry wise was far behind the North. Obama’s claim is absurd.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."