Obama commerical

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I saw it a week or so ago and my first thought was that there were no black people in the commercial

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chicago might be technically in the midwest, but it is NOT the Farmer John and apple pie place these weirdo politicians try to pretend it is. He might as well be from New York City, for all the folksy charm Chicago has. :rolleyes:

It antagonizes me when someone from a major metropolitan area tries to pretend they grew up on a farm.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Chicago might be technically in the midwest, but it is NOT the Farmer John and apple pie place these weirdo politicians try to pretend it is. He might as well be from New York City, for all the folksy charm Chicago has. :rolleyes:

It antagonizes me when someone from a major metropolitan area tries to pretend they grew up on a farm.

What? Chicago isn't a quaint friendly little town where everybody knows your name?? Say it isn't so! Because we all know how honest Chicago politics are, and how squeeky clean Obammy is.

SamSpade

It's why I was somewhat amused at today's piece on Obama regarding his travelling through the interior of the country - and being surprised by it. He really hasn't seen a lot of America. If that article is correct, almost everyone I know has seen more of this country than - shudder - our next President.

drmatsci

But ,but,but , he is taking a trip to Germany to learn all about foreign policy.

Better than taking a trip to the white house!
I am sure Bush could explain everything HE knows... and all in less than a minute!

"Obama, here's the deal, if I don't like them, we drop the bomb. If they speak a different language, we drop the bomb. If they don't play football, we drop the bomb. And if they play soccer, we drop the bomb. Oh, and 'bama, if they have oil, we are best pals. Don't matter how bad they are, we do anything they want. Sell them america, just get that black stuff! Why just yesterday, I sold them the Chrsytler building. Yup."

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I believe the team...

....has lost a great opportunity for Obammy's campaign series. Why not include these as the basis for his countrified background? It's so right on so many levels.

Pushrod

Patriot
I am sure Bush could explain everything HE knows... and all in less than a minute!

"Obama, here's the deal, if I don't like them, we drop the bomb. If they speak a different language, we drop the bomb. If they don't play football, we drop the bomb. And if they play soccer, we drop the bomb. Oh, and 'bama, if they have oil, we are best pals. Don't matter how bad they are, we do anything they want. Sell them america, just get that black stuff! Why just yesterday, I sold them the Chrsytler building. Yup."

Uh-huh... Off your meds again huh?

ImnoMensa

I believe George Bush put troops in the field. It was Clinton who went around dropping bombs. On the Bosnians, on the Chinese Embassy, in the desert.

There is a difference between talking sheit and backing it up.

Funny that Obama just voted for Mr. Bush's bill to gain intelligence from listening in on the conversations of terrorists, so maybe he is learning.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I am sure Obama could explain everything HE knows... Well, let him ask his wife first!

"Bush, here's the deal, if I don't like them because they believe in the second amendment, we drop the bomb. If they only speak English, we drop the bomb. If they don't play brudda basketball, we drop the bomb. And if they play tennis, we drop the bomb. Oh, and Bushie, if they have campaign contributions, we are best pals. Don't matter how bad they are, we do anything they want. Sell them the Lincoln bedroom, just get that black vote! Why just yesterday, I sold them FISA vote. Fist pump!.

[Three months later, new flip-flop] I have considered a policy change. I can't drop the bomb on the majority of Americans, as then I have nobody left to lead. I was stupid earlier."

:fixed:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

LOL, I'm sure there's and least 2 sips of Hateraid left in your glass...:lmao: