Obama Era Appointee Woman Keep Up The Entitlement

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The era of empowerment for women appointees in the Obama administration. As crooked as ever.

"The inspector general concluded in a report released in late March that Loftus conducted little or no work during official travel to New Orleans, New York, Japan, Key West, Florida, Spain and Saratoga Springs, New York, where she grew up. On that trip, a Facebook photo showed her apple picking.

"Witnesses could not account for Ms. Loftus' activities for much of the duty day and Ms. Loftus did not share information about many of her activities with her staff," the report says. "Additionally, witnesses told us that Ms. Loftus went sightseeing during the duty day, skipped meetings she was scheduled to attend and sent her staff instead, and accrued an unreasonable amount of mileage on her rental vehicles."

Investigators found she started planning both of her Hawaii trips months ahead of finding an official justification for going. After she booked VIP lodging for herself and her family, she asked the Hawaii Sexual Assault and Prevention and Response Office to create official business for her, the report said. Staff members told investigators Loftus could have done many of the same meetings by phone."

Did she learn from Pelosi?

glhs837

Power with Control
I have never heard of accruing mileage on a rental car.

If you rent from someplace that charges beyond an allowance (I'm an Avis guy, but) that could happen. I'm having a blast with a govt co-worker whose been travelling a lot and bemoaning DTS. Pointing out that while he's getting keelhauled for a $7 parking charge, this lady got 7K back for a family trip to Hawaii..... :)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you rent from someplace that charges beyond an allowance (I'm an Avis guy, but) that could happen. I'm having a blast with a govt co-worker whose been travelling a lot and bemoaning DTS. Pointing out that while he's getting keelhauled for a $7 parking charge, this lady got 7K back for a family trip to Hawaii..... :)
I've booked government travel for MANY years and have never heard of such a thing. I do stick to the big three, Hertz, Avis & Enterprise. NEVER Fox!