Obama gots no respect for the military folk

BlueBird

What a f***kin QUACK we have here! Let's see, you jump on this forum with your schizophrenic "hello I am jello" posts and continue with a windfall of more insane posts and now jump on one of the nicest people I've encountered on this forum... because you are too brain-dead to read what she wrote. In fact, she clarified it several times. But you're too angry to understand. Here's some advice that I doubt you'll even read... grow up! and be somebody! Just because you're a vet doesn't give you clearance to be a dick head!

mamakookoo agreed with you, therefore you have no credibility. By the way only a real quack would chastise the person defending military benefits instead of the person who criticized them. Your reasoning is so far out to lunch that I suggest you seek help.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
mamakookoo agreed with you, therefore you have no credibility. By the way only a real quack would chastise the person defending military benefits instead of the person who criticized them. Your reasoning is so far out to lunch that I suggest you seek help.

awww... me feelings are really hurt... not! Like you have any credit of anything. I suppose your authority got ram'd up your backside! Is that on your 214? And I am not sure you honestly know what the f**k you are saying since your replies are loopy, like you. Smoke one too many boingo-sticks during your military entourage? I can just picture your in-person reply... sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shhh-sh-shhh-shut uh-uhhh-uh-uh-up! :whistle:

BlueBird

awww... me feelings are really hurt... not! Like you have any credit of anything. I suppose your authority got ram'd up your backside! Is that on your 214? And I am not sure you honestly know what the f**k you are saying since your replies are loopy, like you. Smoke one too many boingo-sticks during your military entourage? I can just picture your in-person reply... sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shhh-sh-shhh-shut uh-uhhh-uh-uh-up! :whistle:

I've never seen so many words make this little sense before. And yes I have read some of Lance's posts. Good luck to you and please respond as soon as graduate from 2nd grade.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
I've never seen so many words make this little sense before. And yes I have read some of Lance's posts. Good luck to you and please respond as soon as graduate from 2nd grade.

Because you can't keep up Poindexter! Do you even know what a 214 is? Let me guess... 20 years enlisted Navy? And I have no clue who or what a Lance is... and don't really care either! Anymore stupid replies before I move on from Romper Room and Gilligan's Island?

nutz

I like to feed trolls.

Every active duty service member has taken a base pay, pay cut this year. Don't take my word for it do the math and see for yourself. Pay raise - tax increase = decrease in pay. Active duty pay raises over the past few years have been below inflation.

What's next, the military guys are/were overpayed?

And you think the civilian employees who got a 0% percent increase and a tax increase faired better? :cds:

from a previous conversation
Again, what entitlement program has had their budget/spending reduced in the past four years?

Also, compare that Army E-7's pay a GS with the same number of years in, wonder who's pay is higher.

A) didn't say there were.

B) Ok, let’s see
From my comment, a married 18 year E-7 in the D.C. pay zone earns $ 4281.00 per month base pay plus $2724.00 in housing and subsistence allowance of $352.27 plus any other incentive pay they may qualify for i.e.; flight pay, sea pay, hazardous duty pay, clothing, etc. In our case, he earns flight pay of $240.00 per month.
So, the E-7 is earning ~$86940.00 of which ONLY $51372.00 is taxable.

From OPM Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV-PA - Annual Rates by Grade and Step

A maxed out GS-6 (D.C. area) is paid $ 49375.00 per year.
A mere difference of $34685.00

The Navy library contributed the comparison chart: Comparison of Military and Civilian Equivalent Grades

The military has gotten a pay increase every year recently (base and other). E-1 base pay from Pay Tables
2009- 1399.50
2010- 1447.20
2011-1467.60
2012-1491.00
2013- 1516.20

AND the house recently approved a 1.8% military raise and 0% civilian raise for 2014.

Now show me where my math is flawed.

You should've changed your name to Cuckoo.

Last edited:

PJay

Because you can't keep up Poindexter! Do you even know what a 214 is? Let me guess... 20 years enlisted Navy? And I have no clue who or what a Lance is... and don't really care either! Anymore stupid replies before I move on from Romper Room and Gilligan's Island?

:lol:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
And you think the civilian employees who got a 0% percent increase and a tax increase faired better? :cds:

from a previous conversation

A) didn't say there were.

B) Ok, let’s see
From my comment, a married 18 year E-7 in the D.C. pay zone earns $ 4281.00 per month base pay plus $2724.00 in housing and subsistence allowance of $352.27 plus any other incentive pay they may qualify for i.e.; flight pay, sea pay, hazardous duty pay, clothing, etc. In our case, he earns flight pay of $240.00 per month.
So, the E-7 is earning ~$86940.00 of which ONLY $51372.00 is taxable.

From OPM Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV-PA - Annual Rates by Grade and Step

A maxed out GS-6 (D.C. area) is paid $ 49375.00 per year.
A mere difference of $34685.00

The Navy library contributed the comparison chart: Comparison of Military and Civilian Equivalent Grades

The military has gotten a pay increase every year recently (base and other). E-1 base pay from Pay Tables
2009- 1399.50
2010- 1447.20
2011-1467.60
2012-1491.00
2013- 1516.20

AND the house recently approved a 1.8% military raise and 0% civilian raise for 2014.

Now show me where my math is flawed.

You should've changed your name to Cuckoo.
Okay numb nutz, since you want to pull me into this discussion by quoting a post I made in a different thread I’ll respond to you.

You are comparing the pay of a SFC to a GS6, but you are not comparing the years of service/experience. That SFC has 18 years of service, how many years of service does that GS6 have? What responsibilities does that GS6 have compared to the responsibilities the E-7? What has that SFC gone through during his career to get to where he is at compared to that GS6. If you have maxed out at GS6 and can’t advance any higher who’s fault is it?

Sounds like you either need to get more education in order to advance or change jobs. Also, when was the last time a GS6 had to work more than 9 hours a day, deploy for a year on four days notice, stand duty every three days, live in a mud hole for weeks, and have to baby sit 250 soldiers, making sure every facet of their life was in order? That SFC may have an easy job in DC but his arse probably hasn’t been there for his entire 18 years and his tour there is usually only a couple of years long before he has to uproot his family and relocate to some state/country and then deploy again. How many moves has that GS6 made, how many combat deployments has he/she made, how many months/years has that GS6 spent away from his/her family?

I can tell you for a fact, when I retired (Navy Chief) I had more responsibility then a GS13/14 so you can site all the documents you want but you have no experience in what you are talking about. You sound like you are a jealous whiny mailroom kid who is crying because you aren’t getting paid the same as the CEO of the business. Here’s a novel idea, if you are so jealous of how much that SFC makes why don’t you go down to the recruiter’s office, raise your right hand, strap on a pair of boots and stand the watch like that SFC has for the past 18 years.

FirstGear

Could have read it wrong? You did read it wrong!

Please go back and read it again so you can see just how wrong you read it.

I ride with the PGR (Patriot Guard Riders), and I can tell you that VETS now are treated much better than those who fought in the Vietnam War. Many of them will tell you that themselves if you talk to them. Even the Westborough Baptist Church and other groups fail in comparison to what our Vietnam Vets had to endure. Vietnam VETS are actively involved in making sure that today's VETS are treated respectfully and I have to say that they do a damn good job and I respect the hell out of every one of them. In or out of uniform I personally have never been disrespected as a member of the military.

In the post I was responding to. Nutz implied that the military should take a pay cut in lieu of the furloughs. Go back and read it!

At the begining of my riding career, I started to ride with the Patriot Guards welcoming our service members as the arrived home from their deployment and accompanying those who sacrifice their lives at Arlington.

I would like to share this with everyone, it has nothing about the initial topic but it is warranted to respect our youngmen and women in our arm forces. During my last tour here onboard Pax my duty were to oversee contracts at Hagerstown, majotiry of the workers and the upper management were veterans from previous comflict (Veitnam).

One day I had lunch with them (in uniform) at a dinner out in town, as I walked in majority of the people already seated stood up and gave me a reception only hero will received. They thank me for me service, of course I did not know how to react but say "Thank you". We were seated and then I noticed the reaction from the management I amhaving lunch with. Their comment was "you guys are lucky" It was sad, so they share with me how they were treated from their coming welcome after their two to three toure during vietnam. I felt so little after hearing their story.

Yes, veterans from previous comflict have set assure our future service memeber are not treated the way they were treated. A lot of organization are in place because of them to ensure our service member coming home are treated the with honor and respect.

We should thank them on a daily basis, their service allows us to wake up without restriction, free to do what we like. I am not in favor of any action to limit their benefits or hear anyone disrespect them especially when there are poeple out there receiving benefits without contibuting to this country.

So please take a moment to wish them a good day and put a good word for those serving overseas away from their family or offer to help their family while they are away.

BlueBird

Another good chuckle...

I know what a DD214 is and I retired after 25 years of service. I'm not sure why you mentioned the enlisted Sailor's in your above post, but it reads as though you look down on them. The more you respond the more incompetent you look. Those 20 year enlisted Sailor's you mention will get more respect from me than you ever will.

Doo doo which sounds a lot like poo poo is an appropriate handle for you....

BlueBird

At the begining of my riding career, I started to ride with the Patriot Guards welcoming our service members as the arrived home from their deployment and accompanying those who sacrifice their lives at Arlington.

I would like to share this with everyone, it has nothing about the initial topic but it is warranted to respect our youngmen and women in our arm forces. During my last tour here onboard Pax my duty were to oversee contracts at Hagerstown, majotiry of the workers and the upper management were veterans from previous comflict (Veitnam).

One day I had lunch with them (in uniform) at a dinner out in town, as I walked in majority of the people already seated stood up and gave me a reception only hero will received. They thank me for me service, of course I did not know how to react but say "Thank you". We were seated and then I noticed the reaction from the management I amhaving lunch with. Their comment was "you guys are lucky" It was sad, so they share with me how they were treated from their coming welcome after their two to three toure during vietnam. I felt so little after hearing their story.

Yes, veterans from previous comflict have set assure our future service memeber are not treated the way they were treated. A lot of organization are in place because of them to ensure our service member coming home are treated the with honor and respect.

We should thank them on a daily basis, their service allows us to wake up without restriction, free to do what we like. I am not in favor of any action to limit their benefits or hear anyone disrespect them especially when there are poeple out there receiving benefits without contibuting to this country.

So please take a moment to wish them a good day and put a good word for those serving overseas away from their family or offer to help their family while they are away.

Great post and thank you for sharing.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
How could military guys, as you say, be overpaid? They defend America, and try to keep us safe, and die for us. And, the ones that come home as veterans, are crapped on, and stonewalled again, and waiting for their benefits. It is the ultimate FU slap in the face, and nothing can top that, ever in the history of the World. It is all so wrong, and wrong again, forever. Instead of supporting x amount of welfare pigs, shouldn't I have the right to donate that same amount to deserving veterans that have fought for my freedom and life? And, on top of that, Obama will want the military to support him in his coup that he is planning. Ha!

nutz

Okay numb nutz, since you want to pull me into this discussion by quoting a post I made in a different thread I’ll respond to you.

You are comparing the pay of a SFC to a GS6, but you are not comparing the years of service/experience. That SFC has 18 years of service, how many years of service does that GS6 have? What responsibilities does that GS6 have compared to the responsibilities the E-7? What has that SFC gone through during his career to get to where he is at compared to that GS6. If you have maxed out at GS6 and can’t advance any higher who’s fault is it?

Sounds like you either need to get more education in order to advance or change jobs. Also, when was the last time a GS6 had to work more than 9 hours a day, deploy for a year on four days notice, stand duty every three days, live in a mud hole for weeks, and have to baby sit 250 soldiers, making sure every facet of their life was in order? That SFC may have an easy job in DC but his arse probably hasn’t been there for his entire 18 years and his tour there is usually only a couple of years long before he has to uproot his family and relocate to some state/country and then deploy again. How many moves has that GS6 made, how many combat deployments has he/she made, how many months/years has that GS6 spent away from his/her family?

I can tell you for a fact, when I retired (Navy Chief) I had more responsibility then a GS13/14 so you can site all the documents you want but you have no experience in what you are talking about. You sound like you are a jealous whiny mailroom kid who is crying because you aren’t getting paid the same as the CEO of the business. Here’s a novel idea, if you are so jealous of how much that SFC makes why don’t you go down to the recruiter’s office, raise your right hand, strap on a pair of boots and stand the watch like that SFC has for the past 18 years.

I did serve for 22 1/2 years dickweed. I'm making a fair comparison based on facts, not whiny drivel like you and Bluebird.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I did serve for 22 1/2 years dickweed. I'm making a fair comparison based on facts, not whiny drivel like you and Bluebird.
Then I guess you were all for military pay cuts when you were in. How about this, you take a cut in your retirement pay instead, I don't see you bitching about the retirees getting a COLA.

nutz

Then I guess you were all for military pay cuts when you were in. How about this, you take a cut in your retirement pay instead, I don't see you bitching about the retirees getting a COLA.

You have totally missed the point, again. If it's so important to make cuts and furlough ANYONE, than no ONE in government service should be getting raises or taking extravagant perks.

BlueBird

Wow 22.5 years! Your mom must be so proud!

Seriously, thanks for your service. I won't knock any of my fellow brothers and sisters who've served. I will say that I don't agree with furloughs and I certainly will never agree that they, or pay cuts should be across the board to include active duty service members. Not when there is so much bloated spending elsewhere with in our government. I stand by what I said earlier. A pay raise which ends up being less than you made the year prior due to increased taxes and inflation isn't a pay raise at all, so in this respect the military hasn't been getting any pay raises.

Last edited:

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Another good chuckle...

I know what a DD214 is and I retired after 25 years of service. I'm not sure why you mentioned the enlisted Sailor's in your above post, but it reads as though you look down on them. The more you respond the more incompetent you look. Those 20 year enlisted Sailor's you mention will get more respect from me than you ever will.

Doo doo which sounds a lot like poo poo is an appropriate handle for you....

"it reads as though you look down"... see, this is just another of your immaturity. I have no other suggestion except learn how to read! And I am certinly not looking for your buy-in on anything. So far you have been an imbecil and disrespectful to others, not just me. So take a leaping guess where that places you? Since you seem to be wasting my time, I'll move on. Your petty attemped slams online is not phasing anyone but your own pitiful ego! Have nice trip!

GW8345

Not White House Approved
"it reads as though you look down"... see, this is just another of your immaturity. I have no other suggestion except learn how to read! And I am certinly not looking for your buy-in on anything. So far you have been an imbecil and disrespectful to others, not just me. So take a leaping guess where that places you? Since you seem to be wasting my time, I'll move on. Your petty attemped slams online is not phasing anyone but your own pitiful ego! Have nice trip!

Pot

Kettle

Black

:coffee:

BlueBird

You're a complete and total moron. Thats all I got to say about that. Now go figure out a way to go F*** yourself and have a nice day.