Obama Now Worries He May Have Gone Too Soft on America's Alleged Racist Oppression

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I recognize that there are those who believe that it’s time to discard the myth—that an examination of America’s past and an even cursory glance at today’s headlines show that this nation’s ideals have always been secondary to conquest and subjugation, a racial caste system and rapacious capitalism, and that to pretend otherwise is to be complicit in a game that was rigged from the start,” Obama writes.

“And I confess that there have been times during the course of writing my book, as I’ve reflected on my presidency and all that’s happened since, when I’ve had to ask myself whether I was too tempered in speaking the truth as I saw it, too cautious in either word or deed, convinced as I was that by appealing to what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature I stood a greater chance of leading us in the direction of the America we’ve been promised,” he adds.

“I don’t know. What I can say for certain is that I’m not yet ready to abandon the possibility of America—not just for the sake of future generations of Americans but for all of humankind,” the former president declares.

He concludes by saying that “the jury’s still out” as to whether or not the United States “can actually live up to the meaning of our creed.” He encourages young people “to once again remake the world, and to bring about, through hard work, determination, and a big dose of imagination, an America that finally aligns with all that is best in us.”

While Obama is right to urge Americans to fulfill the promise of the country’s vision, he has repeatedly backed subversive attacks on the country, from Marxist critical race theory to undermining due process in sexual assault claims to transgender ideology. By championing the Black Lives Matter movement, Obama encouraged the idea that America is systemically racist. By redefining biological sex as transgender identity in federal law, he suggested the country was inherently unjust in treating biological males as male, regardless of gender identity.

phreddyp

I thank Obama every morning when I wake up. Without his help we would not have had President Trump nor flipped the SCOTUS.

This man did more damage to the Liberals than any conservative ever did thank you again !

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As I sat watching the election coverage the night Obama was declared President, my black friend watching with me said, "This is you white people's fault. If it were up to black people he'd have gotten 12% of the vote."

White people made Barack Obama President.

Not sure how he managed to spin that as racist, but he did. And what's more, the cultbots bought it and are clinging to it still, completely defying logic.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Preach it brother. Amen and hallelujah.

Obama-with-Jew-hater-Louis-Farrakhan.jpg

jeremiah_wright.jpg

barackobama-jessejackson2.jpg

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Naïve whites thought blacks would see that yes, a black man can advance and ascend to the highest office in the land in 'White America' and would finally be placated. Blacks knew that Obama hadn't achieved this without the help of the white 'King makers' and saw it for what it was, appeasement. Never the less, Obama was black enough.