Obama offers millions in Muslim technology fund

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Payin' off his homies?

Obama offers millions in Muslim technology fund

The White House Friday highlighted a new multi-million-dollar technology fund for Muslim nations, following a pledge made by President Barack Obama in his landmark speech to the Islamic world.

The White House said the US Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) had issued a call for proposals for the fund, which will provide financing of between 25 and 150 million dollars for selected projects and funds.

The Global Technology and Innovation Fund will "catalyze and facilitate private sector investments" throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa, the White House said in a statement.

Eligible projects would advance economic opportunity and create jobs in areas like technology, education, telecoms, media, business services and clean technology, the White House said.

Think there is another bill to help Christian businesses suffering elsewhere in the world?

Maybe Obammy is trying to get them their own nobel prize since he got his and the muslim world is so obviously retarded with their mere 8 Nobel prizes (5 of which were "peace" prizes that it's been proven any idiot can be awarded).

Just 8 from a pool of 1.4 BILLION Muslims which are 20% of the world's population (2 out of every 10 people).

Compare that to the tiny percentage of Jews in the world who have 163 and are are 0.2% of the world's population. (America has 320)

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Payin' off his homies?

Think there is another bill to help Christian businesses suffering elsewhere in the world?

Maybe Obammy is trying to get them their own nobel prize since he got his and the muslim world is so obviously retarded with their mere 8 Nobel prizes (5 of which were "peace" prizes that it's been proven any idiot can be awarded).

Just 8 from a pool of 1.4 BILLION Muslims which are 20% of the world's population (2 out of every 10 people).

Compare that to the tiny percentage of Jews in the world who have 163 and are are 0.2% of the world's population. (America has 320)

Up late (early) like me!!! :buddies:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I still think you're awesome!:yahoo:

But she deserves it, School, chores, Gym class, 2 classes of Tae Kwan Do, and then she hung out with me shooting hoops on the court for almost 2 hours. I love my daughter, she's cool and does not mind hanging out with daddy... :dye:

R

remaxrealtor

But she deserves it, School, chores, Gym class, 2 classes of Tae Kwan Do, and then she hung out with me shooting hoops on the court for almost 2 hours. I love my daughter, she's cool and does not mind hanging out with daddy... :dye:

That's why I said "awesome"...it's been 10 years now and I still miss a dad like that!

E

EmptyTimCup

:faint:

camel humpers dont need any more of our money .....

let them move some petro dollars over and invest their own damn money in Technology