Obama orders the ocean closed

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sounds like an Onion headline

... but it's true. The petty vindictive tyrant has ordered 1,100 square miles of ocean closed to fishing
Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

I find it funny, first that everything they close is something people enjoy and it probably costs more money to "close" it than leave it alone. You are right, it does sound like an Onion headline. I'd laugh, but it's just not funny.

Interesting, they can close the ocean to American citizens, but can't keep the illegals on their side of the border.

Last edited:
?

..._

Wouldn't hurt to give the fish a break since we have overfished all the oceans!
:oldman:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Infreakingcredible.

So loony that you really don't want these people in charge of anything at all.

Scary stuff.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Infreakingcredible.

Scary stuff.

Get ready, I predict Monday, he's going to turn off the air. Seriously though, outrage is exactly what they want to happen.

mamatutu

mama to two
Infreakingcredible.

Scary stuff.

This is just a sample of Obama, and how he would like to rule America if he could be what he truly aspires to be. Thankfully, his term is limited. But, the downside is if Hillary is elected, it will be more of the same. We need to get used to calling each other comrade.

BOP

I call bull####. I can make up some crappy blog and write what I want and pretend it's news.

Reminds me I gots to gets me that SMIB blog started.

Did you notice the source was the Miami Herald before you started running off at the mouth?

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Did you notice the source was the Miami Herald before you started running off at the mouth?

You are correct, I missed the link that cites the source.

I still do not see in the source that states the government is shutting down the ocean. It states the park is closed. Classic over-reacting and bull-crap shock and awe journalism (if blogging can be called journalism).

Shutting down the ocean would be one hell of a feat.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
You are correct, I missed the link that cites the source.

I still do not see in the source that states the government is shutting down the ocean. It states the park is closed. Classic over-reacting and bull-crap shock and awe journalism (if blogging can be called journalism).

Shutting down the ocean would be one hell of a feat.

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban... of access to an ocean.

Did you see that part? Thing is, it's going to cost more to have these rangers police the area than if they just left it alone.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Did you see that part? Thing is, it's going to cost more to have these rangers police the area than if they just left it alone.

You mean did I see that part that says "access to the ocean" in the article?

You are aware that that "access to the ocean" from a park and the ocean itself are two different things, right?

Bay_Kat

Tropical

You are aware that that "access to the ocean" from a park and the ocean itself are two different things, right?

Of course I do, that's why it's a stupid idea to try to close the ocean and spend money for rangers to enforce it.

bcp

In My Opinion

Let me ask you this,
if they can afford to put the park rangers in place to make sure people dont have access to the water, what financially is different than having those same park rangers there to make sure people use the access properly?

Sounds to me like the won is only being vindictive.
now, why would he be vindictive to the citizens of the country? because he knows that the majority do not want obamacare, and he is going to punish the real Americans.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
They are closing the ocean. They are closing the ocean. They are closing the ocean.

:jameo:

Stupidity at its finest!

:popcorn:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Let me ask you this,
if they can afford to put the park rangers in place to make sure people dont have access to the water, what financially is different than having those same park rangers there to make sure people use the access properly?

Sounds to me like the won is only being vindictive.
now, why would he be vindictive to the citizens of the country? because he knows that the majority do not want obamacare, and he is going to punish the real Americans.

Not once did I comment on the irony or stupidity of paying rangers to keep people out of a park while the park itself is supposed to be closed due to the government shutdown.

What I am saying is that the ocean cannot be shut down because some stupid park in Florida is closed. But I'm sure "Obamacare" can shut down the ocean. What the hell was I thinking. :whistle: