Obama orders the ocean closed

bcp

In My Opinion
Not once did I comment on the irony or stupidity of paying rangers to keep people out of a park while the park itself is supposed to be closed due to the government shutdown.

What I am saying is that the ocean cannot be shut down because some stupid park in Florida is closed. But I'm sure "Obamacare" can shut down the ocean. What the hell was I thinking. :whistle:

he can shut access to it from any point that is considered federal.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Of course I do, that's why it's a stupid idea to try to close the ocean and spend money for rangers to enforce it.

I'm sorry sweetie...the adults are talking. Maybe you can go play with some dolls or cars or something.

You must be a child if you think some park rangers are going to shut down the ocean.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm sorry sweetie...the adults are talking. Maybe you can go play with some dolls or cars or something.

You must be a child if you think some park rangers are going to shut down the ocean.

I think you smoke too much weed. The shutting down of the ocean part is a joke, I'm not serious about him shutting down the ocean. Good gosh, how many brain cells do you have left?

The Dude

You mean coitus?
I think you smoke too much weed. The shutting down of the ocean part is a joke, I'm not serious about him shutting down the ocean. Good gosh, how many brain cells do you have left?

Oh so now that you realize the absurdity of it, you try to play it off like you knew it was a joke the whole time? Nice try.... :howdy:

And BTW...the weed is what opens my mind. Much like in the sense that someone once told me that they dropped acid because it opened their mind.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Oh so now that you realize the absurdity of it, you try to play it off like you knew it was a joke the whole time? Nice try.... :howdy:

And BTW...the weed is what opens my mind. Much like in the sense that someone once told me that they dropped acid because it opened their mind to let the BS slip in easier.

:fixed: :buddies:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I still do not see in the source that states the government is shutting down the ocean. It states the park is closed. Classic over-reacting and bull-crap shock and awe journalism (if blogging can be called journalism).

Shutting down the ocean would be one hell of a feat.

The "park" is 1,100 square miles of ocean

You must have missed the part that says ;
Charter guides received a message from the National Park Service this week informing them that they are not permitted to take clients fishing in Florida Bay until the feds get back to work. That means that more than 1,100 square miles of prime fishing is off limits between the southern tip of the mainland to the Keys until further notice.

They are not shutting down a few picnic tables and boat ramps, they are shutting down Florida Bay