Obama says his former pastor's comments are being 'taken out of context'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Obama defends Rev. Wright as 'supremely gifted preacher,' hits Loeffler's 'crazy' attacks on Warnock

Former President Barack Obama in an appearance on "The Breakfast Club" radio show on Wednesday said that attacks by Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler against her runoff opponent Raphael Warnock over his connection with Rev. Jeremiah Wright are "crazy stuff" as he defended Wright as a "supremely gifted preacher."

Obama appeared on the popular radio show and podcast to promote his book "A Promised Land," which details much of his presidency, including his 2008 presidential campaign during which his connection to Wright became an issue. Wright has a history of controversial comments, including a sermon in which he said "God damn America" when referencing racial injustice.

I'm sure he meant....

“The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color.”

“There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.”

"God Bless America. No, no, no, God damn America!"

... Only in the nicest possible ways! :jet:

BOP

Obama defends Rev. Wright as 'supremely gifted preacher,' hits Loeffler's 'crazy' attacks on Warnock

Former President Barack Obama in an appearance on "The Breakfast Club" radio show on Wednesday said that attacks by Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler against her runoff opponent Raphael Warnock over his connection with Rev. Jeremiah Wright are "crazy stuff" as he defended Wright as a "supremely gifted preacher."

Obama appeared on the popular radio show and podcast to promote his book "A Promised Land," which details much of his presidency, including his 2008 presidential campaign during which his connection to Wright became an issue. Wright has a history of controversial comments, including a sermon in which he said "God damn America" when referencing racial injustice.

I'm sure he meant....

“The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color.”

“There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.”

"God Bless America. No, no, no, God damn America!"

... Only in the nicest possible ways! :jet:
It's fricking 8+ years later...what's he doing, getting ready to make another run at the People's House?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
"Supremely gifted" is a disingenuous, cynical dodge.

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

"Supremely gifted" is a disingenuous, cynical dodge.

--- End of line (MCP)
Sounds like something someone like Obama might say about his well-endowed silver "daddy."

Oh, and lest anyone gets a notion to google "silver daddy," don't. Just don't. I made that mistake, once, and I'm still trying to find my serenity.

Hijinx

Rev. Wright found Michell for Obama's beard.
Bath house Barry needed a woman to run interference for his political aims, and Wright found Mike to do the job for him.