OBAMA "School Day"

Will you keep kids home from school on Obama Day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dachsom

Just noticed another poll like mine has been posted and has gotten a lot of response. Oh well---starting to feel like I am invisible. Seems like I never get replies to any of my posts. Guess they are too tame and not worth noticing, probably because I am a newbie. I guess I'll just continue to lurk and see what everyone else has to say. Sorry---who can say "pity Party"?:dork:

Vrai this doesn't apply to you:howdy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Just noticed another poll like mine has been posted and has gotten a lot of response. Oh well---starting to feel like I am invisible. Seems like I never get replies to any of my posts. Guess they are too tame and not worth noticing, probably because I am a newbie. I guess I'll just continue to lurk and see what everyone else has to say. Sorry---who can say "pity Party"?:dork:

Vrai this doesn't apply to you:howdy:

Just tell them all to F-off.

Cbenke

If Bush wanted to do this while he was president, would everyone be as upset?

The speech originally was to be 1 hr., then the middle & high schoolers were to write essays on how they should best serve their president. The winner of videos produced by students was to receive $1,000. More tax $? Videos used for presidential infomercials? In this country we elect officials to serve the citizens. :patriot:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi

Attachments

• marcmurphy_2e438 copy.jpg
    marcmurphy_2e438 copy.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 78
H

HouseCat

I don't see what the big deal is. Not like kids listen to anything in school anyway. lol

hotcoffee

The President of the United States want to take some time out of his busy schedule to give the kids an inspirational speach.... well good for him.

I read the transcript... and listened to the speach... and I don't see anything our teens can't handle.

Now... if the Republicans want equal time... I would want to read their transcript in advance as well.:coffee: