Obama suggests Trump's 'stereotypical macho style' appealed to some young Black voters

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Then how the hell did he get the did he get the votes (ohwaitnebbermind)? He certainly is no where near being stereotypically macho... :roflmao:

Former President Obama said President Trump’s “stereotypical macho style” was to blame for his increase in Black male voters this election cycle.

“I think men generally are more susceptible to public figures who act tough, try to project a stereotypical macho style,” Obama told Peter Hamby, host of Snapchat’s “Good Luck America,” according to Axios. “I don't think Black men are immune to that any more than White or Hispanic men are."

Bare-ya-cuda

Then how the hell did he get the did he get the votes (ohwaitnebbermind)? He certainly is no where near being stereotypically macho... :roflmao:

Former President Obama said President Trump’s “stereotypical macho style” was to blame for his increase in Black male voters this election cycle.

“I think men generally are more susceptible to public figures who act tough, try to project a stereotypical macho style,” Obama told Peter Hamby, host of Snapchat’s “Good Luck America,” according to Axios. “I don't think Black men are immune to that any more than White or Hispanic men are."
Nothing more than a continuation of the 8 years of excuses that we heard from Obama

Hijinx

If Black Males are more prone to vote for macho style men , how the hell did this sissy acting,, bi-sexual, Reggie Love punking butt wipe get 95% of black votes when he ran.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Obama_Golf_drudge.jpg

It would appear he has at least 1 ball.

Obama99.jpg

obamaflinch.jpg