Obama supports Muslim Mosque

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Well: I am sure this is no surprise to anyone.

The head Muslim in America supports building the Muslim Mosque at the New York site around the corner from Ground Zero.

FOXNews.com - Obama Comes Out in Favor of Allowing Mosque Near Ground Zero

Obama hosted the Muslims at the White House tonight for a Ramadan feast and used the dinner to ram it up Americans asses again in favor of the Muslims.

Not really surprising since he is one.

I was going to post this, but saw that it was posted in another thread.

Yea, big surprise!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I sat down her to check out the morning news and this is the first headline I saw....Really makes your day to see something like this...I can't say that I was surprised though....

Matthew

Ever been to Saudi Arabia? Didn't think so. It's not merely a religion, it's the law. And it hasn't changed since the 14th century.

Yes, I know Filipinos who have been beheaded for wearing a Christian cross over there, even if hidden under a shirt.
But it's the Law over there.:whistle:

libby

I think this mosque is the equivalent of of building a Pedophile Priest Catholic Church in Boston.
I don't know enough about Islam to know it's doctrines are truly about killing the infidel or not. While I certainly don't approve of the mosque, I hesitate to condemn all Muslims and/or the entire Muslim faith because of a few bad apples. That's what many have done to my Catholic faith and I think its wrong.

Matthew

I think this mosque is the equivalent of of building a Pedophile Priest Catholic Church in Boston.
I don't know enough about Islam to know it's doctrines are truly about killing the infidel or not. While I certainly don't approve of the mosque, I hesitate to condemn all Muslims and/or the entire Muslim faith because of a few bad apples. That's what many have done to my Catholic faith and I think its wrong.

You have got the right premise- no organized religion is without blame.
However, what other religion makes it nigh impossible for you to practice what the individual wants to believe in without threat of death or an added tax ?
As I said before, already got a government that does that.

ImnoMensa

>>>>>”This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakeable.<<<<<

That is a direct quote from Obama. A man who's own faith is more than shakeable.

When his so called faith in the Reverend Wright was shown to be actually racial hatred and race baiting, it shook him bad enough that he dumped Reverend Wright fast enough. The voters shook him to the core of his BS faith.

Shook him so badly that he no longer attends services at Christian Church's. probably because he isn't a Christian in the first place.

He is Muslim. Perhaps an apostate, but Muslim. He went along with the Rev. Wright Church because he liked the message. Oh---he heard that message allright. He heard that message and he agreed with it. He knew what the message was despite his lying about it. Any white person who does not believe he participated in a racist church because he is racist is worse than a fool.

The Muslim faith allows Muslims to hide their faith ,it is called Al-taqiyya

Koran

Anyone who has watched as Barrack Hussein Obama has bowed to Saudi's and shown his servile deference for the Muslims, and does not believe that Husseins Muslim roots guide his Presidency just isn't paying attention.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
>>>>>”This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakeable.<<<<<

That is a direct quote from Obama. A man who's own faith is more than shakeable.
If this is how he feels than why aren't Christmas mangers allowed? Why no prayer in school?

Caveat: I am not religious just pointing out how hypocritical he is.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
1. Freedom of religion..one of the facts (rights) upon which this county was founded.
2. People has been killed, kicked out, banished for belief in any number of religions.
3. No one objected to the mosque in Prince Frederick...

If you prohibit the establishment of a place to worship for one religious group, the foundation is set to block the establishment of all others...whether you like it or not.
Which means ANY religion can be prevented from building a place to worship just becasue you dont like them.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
1. Freedom of religion..one of the facts (rights) upon which this county was founded.
2. People has been killed, kicked out, banished for belief in any number of religions.

If you prohibit the establishment of a place to worship for one religious group, the foundation is set to block the establishment of all others...whether you like it or not.
Which means ANY religion can be prevented from building a place to worship just becasue you dont like them.
I'm sorry, did I miss a Muslim terrorist attack in Prince Frederick before the mosque was built?
It's a sensitivity issue and they are pushing buttons and boundaries.

Matthew

Well maybe that is the answer then, No more Mosques, no more churches, temples or synagogues. I don't like using Hollywood analogies, but the one from Kingdom of Heaven, when Orlando Bloom's character is negotiating the surrender of Jerusalem to Salah-a-din:
"I will burn every mosque, church and synagogue in Jerusalem=all the things that drive men crazy"
Salah-a-din: "Perhaps it would be better if you did."

Not an answer everyone wants to hear, but maybe , perhaps the right one.

Katelin

I'm sorry, did I miss a Muslim terrorist attack in Prince Frederick before the mosque was built?
It's a sensitivity issue and they are pushing buttons and boundaries.

Who is "they"?

Freedom of speech and freedom of religion are rock solid rights....If folks want to build a house of worship, it is their right to do so.

We fear what we do not understand, and world history and our short history has way too many examples of such behaviors.

One perfect example of a conflict of those rights is the Westboro Baptist Church...you know,..the Church that protests at any military funeral they can get to.

It will be interesting what the court decides, but thy will defend our given right to Free Speech...regardless of what scum tells lies at a funeral.
that is why the Patriot guard was born!

Who are we to tell anyone what they can say, what they can worship and if you are an illegal, you baby born in the U.S. is an INSTANT US citizen, and is entitled to all the rights and benefits that protect a citizen of the US.

What do you expect the US President to say? He took an oath " to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Let them build their house of worship and keep it under watch 24/7 if it makes you and others happy...

Katelin

Well maybe that is the answer then, No more Mosques, no more churches, temples or synagogues. I don't like using Hollywood analogies, but the one from Kingdom of Heaven, when Orlando Bloom's character is negotiating the surrender of Jerusalem to Salah-a-din:
"I will burn every mosque, church and synagogue in Jerusalem=all the things that drive men crazy"
Salah-a-din: "Perhaps it would be better if you did."

Not an answer everyone wants to hear, but maybe , perhaps the right one.

Destroying a physical symbol of a spiritual belief does not remove it.
The early Christians gatherd underground to worship and talk about Jesus and the Romans tried to hunt them down, shut them down, but beliefs won over physical threats and actions.

If you find religious beliefs offensive, then go and begin to make change..in this case change our US Constitution and remove/rewrite the 1st Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances