Obama supports Muslim Mosque

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Some interesting quotes by Imam Abdul Rauf:
That first one is exactly on the same line as the excerpt I pulled from the Council on Foreign Relations and posted in the other mosque thread last night.

They speak of "justice" and "democracy", but only insofar as they fit within the frame of what sharia defines as acceptable.

how do you explain Obama giving this Imam his belssing to build the Mosque?
... and then giving said Imam a bank roll to travel around the world doing a PR campaign.

PsyOps

Pixelated
... and then giving said Imam a bank roll to travel around the world doing a PR campaign.

When I heard this my first thought was how could Obama allow such a thing... That lasted about 3 seconds for me to realize it's exactly what Obama would do.

He seems to want to be loved by Muslims (through appeasement) more than he does by the American people.

Matthew

When I heard this my first thought was how could Obama allow such a thing... That lasted about 3 seconds for me to realize it's exactly what Obama would do.

He seems to want to be loved by Muslims (through appeasement) more than he does by the American people.

He does not want to realize that appeasement to the muslims is like a red flag flashing in the eyes of a maddened bull. Firmness and strength is the currency that they understand most.

They may love him, but we and our way of life are an anathema to them ( but apparently not to their luxury loving "aristocracy").

PsyOps

Pixelated
He does not want to realize that appeasement to the muslims is like a red flag flashing in the eyes of a maddened bull. Firmness and strength is the currency that they understand most.

They may love him, but we and our way of life are an anathema to them ( but apparently not to their luxury loving "aristocracy").

I give him far more credit than you do. I think he knows exactly what he's doing. In everything he aims to divide the country. Where the majority goes he goes the opposite.