Obama to Media, Politicos on Palin Pregnancy Story

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Political Punch

At a brief press availability in Monroe, Mich., ABC News asked Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., if he had any response to Gov. Sarah Palin's statement that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant.

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off limits," Obama said, "and people's children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn't be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

backagain39

Political Punch

At a brief press availability in Monroe, Mich., ABC News asked Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., if he had any response to Gov. Sarah Palin's statement that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant.

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off limits," Obama said, "and people's children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn't be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

Well damn....kudos to Obama.

ImnoMensa

We all know how Obama feels, he has already said his daughter shouldnt be punished with an unwanted child.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Political Punch

Well said!

This_person

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off limits," Obama said.
This actually makes a great deal of sense for him to say. After all, it's both the high road, and keeps people from delving too deeply into HIS family ancestry. :roflmao: