"Obama would have handled COVID better"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And they're right.

First of all, we wouldn't have had this media induced hysteria. It would have been reported, we'd have all gone, "Huh, too bad," and moved on with our lives.

Which means this shutdown wouldn't have occurred and 10 million people wouldn't be unemployed.

The same 4,000 people would have died over a month long period, and we'd never even know about it. Just like we didn't know about the 12,000+ deaths from Swine Flu.

So maybe the lesson to be learned is that resistance is futile. Whoever owns the media owns the people, and we shouldn't bother trying to fight it.

Joe Biden in 2020?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP
Good - maybe you can make up for the 10 million people who lost their jobs.
I know you know I have a very large family unit. But I dont expect you to know much beyond that... many of them either own their own small business or work for one. I'm in favor of them staying healthy and alive and so are they. I am not being cavalier when I state my views.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
2.4 MILLION people die in the US every year.

That comes out to around 6,575 people every day.

Let me repeat that:

An average of 6,575 people die in the US every day.

I just like to occasionally throw out actual statistics and keep this chit real.

Edited :razz:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Next three months.

No idea and no way to predict. These "experts" are talking out their ass and how you can tell is that they all have different predictions, and even contradict themselves depending on who they're talking to. But I do know that:

An average of 6,575 people die in the US every day.

And that's always, not just because of this virus thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I'll tell you what else I know:

This new propaganda piece that 748 people a day are dying of coronavirus in the US? That's a fat load of horseshit because if it were true, we'd have 5,000 people per week dying, and 22,000 people per month, and that has not been reported as the case anywhere.

I will go on record right now and predict that we will not have 5,000 new coronavirus deaths - not cases, mind you, but deaths - in the next week. And we certainly will not have 22,000 in the next month.

Hit me up on May 1 and we'll see how I did.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If one person has bubonic plague and someone tells a reporter the next week another person has it.

To you and I that's 2 out of 330 million. NBD.

Media Headline: "Bubonic Plague Rises 100%!!! By this time next month, everyone will be dead!!!"

And I'll tell you what else I know:

This new propaganda piece that 748 people a day are dying of coronavirus in the US? That's a fat load of horseshit because if it were true, we'd have 5,000 people per week dying, and 22,000 people per month, and that has not been reported as the case anywhere.

I will go on record right now and predict that we will not have 5,000 new coronavirus deaths - not cases, mind you, but deaths - in the next week. And we certainly will not have 22,000 in the next month.

Hit me up on May 1 and we'll see how I did.
I sincerely would love to see that be the case. But I believe the science and the math experts and I am also seeing what IS going on in the world and our country much differently than you are so I have to do what I think is best and that is to hunker down as best as we can.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And they're right.

First of all, we wouldn't have had this media induced hysteria. It would have been reported, we'd have all gone, "Huh, too bad," and moved on with our lives.

Which means this shutdown wouldn't have occurred and 10 million people wouldn't be unemployed.

The same 4,000 people would have died over a month long period, and we'd never even know about it. Just like we didn't know about the 12,000+ deaths from Swine Flu.

So maybe the lesson to be learned is that resistance is futile. Whoever owns the media owns the people, and we shouldn't bother trying to fight it.

Joe Biden in 2020?
BULLSHIT.. Obama woudn't have stopped flights from China.. you're right about the media, they would have kept quiet about it and NOT forced Obama to do anything.

If and when Obama actually did do anything we'd may have already been past the tipping point. I would guess at this point we would be suffering from at LEAST double the fatalities, and more than triple the cases.

We would not, as of now, broke the model.

With Trump we HAVE broke the model, and what we have done, and are doing worked. The numbers prove it.

Biden?? He being telling stories of how CornPop was inflicted and he beat the virus out of him with a chain, back in 72.. but not for us to worry, because the chances are we won't personally know any of the half million dead.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If Hillary were still Sec State (or President) the Clinton Foundation would have broke the 1 billion dollar mark in donations, while our death rate was still increasing exponentially. They'd explain EVERYDAY.. it's going to be bad, but it's getting better, everyday, it's getting better.

China would have "donated" 50 million, and the flights wouldn't have been stopped.. and we'd probably be accepting boatloads of infected Chinese "refugees"..

Italy would have donated another 50 - 100 Million and would be receiving shipments of masks and ventilators that we need.

I get it, you think being told to say home to save lives is an affront to your Freedom.. but it's working, so there is that.