"Obama would have handled COVID better"

Scat

Decided to drive down to check on our property in Va. Pass by a woman driving with latex gloves and a mask...think it was a rental or is she afraid it will get her through the car vents?

mitzi

Decided to drive down to check on our property in Va. Pass by a woman driving with latex gloves and a mask...think it was a rental or is she afraid it will get her through the car vents?

:rolleyes: It's either overkill or the dim wits that cough at you, all up in your space.

Bushy23

And I'll tell you what else I know:

This new propaganda piece that 748 people a day are dying of coronavirus in the US? That's a fat load of horseshit because if it were true, we'd have 5,000 people per week dying, and 22,000 people per month, and that has not been reported as the case anywhere.

I will go on record right now and predict that we will not have 5,000 new coronavirus deaths - not cases, mind you, but deaths - in the next week. And we certainly will not have 22,000 in the next month.

Hit me up on May 1 and we'll see how I did.

April 1 we were at 5000+ total deaths, April second we were at 6000+ total deaths. Not sure what your starting point is going to be, but we just crossed 10,000 deaths. But when all is said and done, you will just declare everything is fake news and that you are right no matter what.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
April 1 we were at 5000+ total deaths, April second we were at 6000+ total deaths. Not sure what your starting point is going to be, but we just crossed 10,000 deaths. But when all is said and done, you will just declare everything is fake news and that you are right no matter what.

Nobody is stopping you from hiding under your bed. You can do it for the rest of your life and nobody will bother you.

It's you demanding that I do it that's the problem.

SkylarkTempest

And I'll tell you what else I know:

This new propaganda piece that 748 people a day are dying of coronavirus in the US? That's a fat load of horseshit because if it were true, we'd have 5,000 people per week dying, and 22,000 people per month, and that has not been reported as the case anywhere.

I will go on record right now and predict that we will not have 5,000 new coronavirus deaths - not cases, mind you, but deaths - in the next week. And we certainly will not have 22,000 in the next month.

Hit me up on May 1 and we'll see how I did.

Hey, I just wanted to update you in case you weren't keeping track. Over the past week, the US did not have 5,000 new coronavirus deaths. Using data reported separately by each state, the deaths totaled 10,610, or an average of 1,516 per day. The good news is that new cases appear to be showing a linear rather than exponential trend. Unfortunately, many of the deaths soon to come are from the already diagnosed. But, let's assume the daily rate remains fairly constant for a time before tapering off (hopefully!), that still puts us at 22,000 deaths a little over about 7 days from now. I'll hit you up then or on May 1st, whichever comes first.

Last edited:

Bushy23

Hey, I just wanted to update you in case you weren't keeping track. Over the past week, the US did not have 5,000 new coronavirus deaths. Using data reported separately by each state, the deaths totaled 10,610, or an average of 1,516 per day. The good news is that new cases appear to be showing a linear rather than exponential trend. Unfortunately, many of the deaths soon to come are from the already diagnosed. But, let's assume the daily rate remains fairly constant for a time before tapering off (hopefully!), that still puts us at 22,000 deaths a little over about 7 days from now. I'll hit you up then or on May 1st, whichever comes first.
On a scale of 15 to soon to be zero, how stupid is Vrai??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But, let's assume the daily rate remains fairly constant for a time before tapering off (hopefully!), that still puts us at 22,000 deaths a little over about 7 days from now.

At 23,000 now. Based on the recently evident inflection point in the curves (second derivative has finally gone consistently negative), it's now safe to start guessing that the peak could be between 40K and 50K.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Hijinx

Hijinx

I spoke to a nice lady today of the Democrat persuasion and the first thing she mentioned was that Dr, Fauci told Trump to shut things down and he didn't do it. They are getting their dollars worth off the Dr.

SkylarkTempest

At 23,000 now. Based on the recently evident inflection point in the curves (second derivative has finally gone consistently negative), it's now safe to start guessing that the peak could be between 40K and 50K.

She meant 22,000 in the next month, not 22,000 total. Either way, we're going to get there. Have you been keeping track of Norway's numbers? They really handled this the right way, it would seem.

herb749

I spoke to a nice lady today of the Democrat persuasion and the first thing she mentioned was that Dr, Fauci told Trump to shut things down and he didn't do it. They are getting their dollars worth off the Dr.

Guess she missed where he said everything was OK a few days later.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Pencil whipping doesn't count.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You should have slapped that dumbass right in the face and instructed her to watch the daily briefings. Fauci addressed that yesterday and what she claims is a flat out lie.