Obamacare website dog-and-pony show continues

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The SCOAMF was asked for his opinion of the efforts currently underway to fix the busted web sites. He replied "If they aren't fixed soon, I'm gonna take care of them obamaself"

:drumroll:

:coffee:

mamatutu

mama to two
'obamaself'

:lol: It is certainly a shame that Obama'a name lends itself to so many variations. Oh, and his approval rating is now at 37%. So, obviously, no matter what he is saying, it isn't helping his cause.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
White House email chain reveals launch fears

Top White House and health officials feared that HealthCare.gov would not work correctly and would set off a wave of bad publicity, according to emails shortly before the disastrous rollout of the Obamacare enrollment website.

The emails, released Wednesday evening by House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa, included a picture of an error message that has become emblematic of the launch debacle. They were dated Sept. 25 — less than a week before the enrollment portal opened and immediately created a crisis for the White House.

Read more:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
White House email chain reveals launch fears

Top White House and health officials feared that HealthCare.gov would not work correctly and would set off a wave of bad publicity, according to emails shortly before the disastrous rollout of the Obamacare enrollment website.

The emails, released Wednesday evening by House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa, included a picture of an error message that has become emblematic of the launch debacle. They were dated Sept. 25 — less than a week before the enrollment portal opened and immediately created a crisis for the White House.

Read more:

Millions are losing their insurance and they're worried about "bad publicity". :duh:

I'll say it again, this is all self-created drama. A smoke screen if you will. They never intended this thing to work. It is a scare tactic designed to make people willing to accept a single-payer system. Period.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'd agree with that ....

I think they under estimated the blow back ....

but the :cds: over the problem being GREEDY Insurance Companies has not started yet

when that hits, you will know the next step is SP

Grumpy

I'll say it again, this is all self-created drama. A smoke screen if you will. They never intended this thing to work. It is a scare tactic designed to make people willing to accept a single-payer system. Period.

Created by the puppet's handlers. The man is just plain stupid and I am sick of hearing how smart he is. The White House cabal is just as fearful of Obama's off the cuff remarks as they are with Biden's.

SamSpade

What's the likelihood that after almost two months of chronic failure, the inability to get on the site is because TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET ON?