Obama's Method of Discouraging Tattoos

ylexot

Super Genius
President Obama’s Brilliant Idea to Discourage His Daughters From Getting Tattoos | Video | TheBlaze.com
Instead of a flat-out “yes” or “no,” President Obama has a pretty great solution: “What we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decided you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo."
That is a pretty good idea, but I wonder if we can convince one of the girls to get "IDIOT" tattooed on their forehead...

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Isn’t he the same one who tried to tell parents how they should be parenting their children? If this is his idea of being a parent he can keep it. How about a simple NO, you cannot get a tattoo, period, end of discussion. Instead, he once again tries to shame someone into not doing something instead growing a set of gonads and a back bone, no wonder he is the worst president in the past hundred years.

My dog has more leadership skills then “the won”.

Simply amazing, the depth of his stupidity is boundless………………..

Last edited:

ZARA

In the article it states:

“And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel,” he said during an interview on the “Today”

This is why I don't care for his style of parenting. What if the person wants a tattoo because they like body art? Our oldest son (24yrs old social worker) has tattoo sleeves. Both arms are covered to the wrist, partial back, partial ribs, with tattoos. They are amazing works of art. I do not care for so much of the body being covered with tattoos, however, his are stunning. The tattoo artist is a TRUE ARTIST.

If you don't want a rebellious child, teach them respect. Not real hard. Be a parent, and sometimes that means you have to be the "BAD GUY" and say "NO!"

I told our youngest if he ever got one without my consent, I would use lemon juice, peroxide, and a green scrubby and remove it the hard way. (Yes, it does work on some, and if freshly done, but hurts like hell)

ylexot

Super Genius
Of course, the girls could learn from his current actions and realize that he won't follow through on his threats.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
How would you know if Mooch got a tattoo?

We'd be able to see if Barry got 1. Not so sure on the other 1.