Obama's Website

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Obama crew had this on his campaign website from about April, 2008 until ???? It was talked/blogged about on LGF as of yesterday at 9:08pm.

My home page is Lucianne.com. So when I went this am at 5-ish, the story had not been posted yet. Lucianne put it on her website this morning sometime between 5:30 and when I went back again to look at her "Must Reads of the Day" (which are usually posted after I first check in the mornings) and the link was good then. Her caption reads:
But when I clicked on it about 7am - it was not working on Obama's website. Good thing LGF did a screen capture.

Obama syas he's a friend to Israel, so why did they disable the link?

lgf: At the Official Obama Site: 'How the Jewish Lobby Works'

ImnoMensa

The Obama crew had this on his campaign website from about April, 2008 until ???? It was talked/blogged about on LGF as of yesterday at 9:08pm.

My home page is Lucianne.com. So when I went this am at 5-ish, the story had not been posted yet. Lucianne put it on her website this morning sometime between 5:30 and when I went back again to look at her "Must Reads of the Day" (which are usually posted after I first check in the mornings) and the link was good then. Her caption reads:
But when I clicked on it about 7am - it was not working on Obama's website. Good thing LGF did a screen capture.

Obama syas he's a friend to Israel, so why did they disable the link?

lgf: At the Official Obama Site: 'How the Jewish Lobby Works'

Obama is known for having Computer capable people on his staff, obviously they read Lucianne.com.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That was not put up by Obama's campaign.

It was a blogger on his domain who provided 3rd party content.

The post was taken down because the blogger violated the terms of service.

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In | Terms of Service

It had been up since April, according to LGF.

"This group of Jew-haters has apparently been at his site since April, and there are numerous comments from Obama supporters..."

Didn't come down until sometime between 9:00pm last night & 7am this morning.

R

RadioPatrol

(Some) Jews Against Obama .... hahahahaha

:whistle:

(Some) Jews Against Obama

During the past few months a small group of neoconservative Jews, many of whom hold key positions in the world of official Jewish institutions, have been working to undermine the presidential candidacy of Barack Obama with a series of carefully planted character assassinations and deliberately misleading innuendo. I noticed this trend when Debra Feuer, a counsel for the American Jewish Committee, sent a confidential memo to her counterparts at other organizations criticizing Obama's views on the Middle East, Iran and Syria and attacking him for having once appeared at a fundraiser headlined by the late Edward Said. The memo, reported by the Forward, was immediately disowned, but not denied, by AJC executive director David Harris.
SNIP
What is it that these neocons and their media mouthpieces really fear about an Obama presidency? Perhaps it is honesty about the issue. Speaking to a largely Jewish audience in Cleveland, Obama explained, "There is a strain within the pro-Israel community that says unless you adopt an unwavering pro-Likud approach to Israel, you're anti-Israel and that can't be the measure of our friendship with Israel." Then came his kicker: "One of the things that struck me when I went to Israel was how much more open the debate was around these issues in Israel than they are sometimes here in the United States." No wonder he scares them so...

:lmao:

It's all a neoconservative PLOT ... :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
there is some truth in what was said...
even though, I suppose a presidential candidate may not want to point out how the jews are controlling this country,, and how that control has caused much of our problems in the world today...

wintersprings

"a presidential candidate may not want to point out how the jews are controlling this country"

then their is the right wing "Hillary said this" machine, running the country, followed by the snale darter slime, then the rats in a hat, all running the country.

Gee, if anything, we are run by Dem's who take our rights away, and thats a fact jack.