Obedience Training

Dev

Anti-theist
Anyone know a good place for obedience training around Lexington Park? I need to get my puppy some manners before he drives me crazy.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
Training by Julie also does classes at Hollywood Pony Farm in Hollywood, MD

My dog did the basic agility class this spring and LOVED it!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
works out of Countryside Pet Paradise on Route 4 past Saint Andrews Church on the way to Leonardtown. She teaches at the kennel or does private lessons.

Michelle from Midnight's is also a great obedience trainer. She also has agility classes at Countrysides Pet Paradise. I see dogs on a daily basis that could use to burn off some energy there!

Compa

I agree with those who said Julie. I took my pup to her classes. She is laid back and uses positive training methods. I've heard Applejacks uses harsh and forcful training methods. Although I have no experience. Some training places don't allow you to be involved or even see you dog while it's in training. Beware because you don't know what they are doing with or to your pet.

With Julie you work with her as much as you work with your dog. So you are training your dog. Not some militant. Good luck. Both in finding a trainer who works for you and in training your puppy.

Dev

Anti-theist
I had heard the same about Applejacks, and that it was crazy expensive. Julie's has been a little bit annoying trying to get ahold of them.