Obscure Bands

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I'll start with one I found just today:
O.T. is not a stranger to me; one of my friends goes to their shows every chance he gets. :lol:

My most recent find. Melodic death metal out of France (yeah I know, right?)
I heard a song by Epica some time ago that was pretty good. 'Melodic Metal' is kind of a funky pairing, but it can work. :yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Wirelessly posted

Lamb of God is obscure?

No, neither is Therion, at least in the music circles I run in. I have every EP and LP disc Lamb of God produced. I liked them better in their early Burn The Priest days.

Haggard I had not heard of until someone (maybe BOP) posted them here.

BOP

Wirelessly posted

Lamb of God is obscure?

Not really mainstream. Haven't listened to them in years. Some skater friends back in Ca. turned me on to them. When I heard the name, I thought it was a Christian poser band. Most of them are severely lacking in talent.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Not really mainstream. Haven't listened to them in years. Some skater friends back in Ca. turned me on to them. When I heard the name, I thought it was a Christian poser band.

Certainly NOT mainstream. My son and I have joked that a band called Hatebreed has uplifting and inspiring lyrics while a band called Lamb of God does not. (We love irony.) :lol:

Most of them are severely lacking in talent.

:jet: You did NOT just say that!!! :smack:

:lmao:

BOP

Certainly NOT mainstream. My son and I have joked that a band called Hatebreed has uplifting and inspiring lyrics while a band called Lamb of God does not. (We love irony.) :lol:

:jet: You did NOT just say that!!! :smack:

:lmao:

Thank you ma'am! May I have another! :lol: