Observations

1) Kids need to go back to school. Like now. No matter where I went this morning, they were bouncing off the walls. Poor parents just looked numb.

2) When you buy cherries at the grocery store, WHY aren't the bags already zipped closed??

3) when you have new tires put on your car, never assume they are inflated correctly. I run mine at 33 psi cold, when they warm up, around 37-38, got 65K miles before I replaced the with thousands of miles left. Had a new set put on last Tuesday, thought about checking them this morning, used the truck's TPM which is pretty accurate. 50psi. A little over. Just a little.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
2) because they rot faster when they're sealed. There's some scientific thing that you probably already know about. Anyway, that's why.

glhs837

Power with Control
3) when you have new tires put on your car, never assume they are inflated correctly. I run mine at 33 psi cold, when they warm up, around 37-38, got 65K miles before I replaced the with thousands of miles left. Had a new set put on last Tuesday, thought about checking them this morning, used the truck's TPM which is pretty accurate. 50psi. A little over. Just a little.

Yep, never trust the tire jockey to set PSI for you. I usually run 2-4 psi over the door jamp pressures cold myself. But I've never seen all four set the same, and usually not but maybe one close to spec.

2) because they rot faster when they're sealed. There's some scientific thing that you probably already know about. Anyway, that's why.
BZZZZZZZZzzzzzz! The bags have holes punched every inch, so they can breath. Closing the zip just keeps them from falling out, which is my complaint. You can't even pick the bag up to examine it without stuff falling out everywhere.

Kinnakeet

1) Kids need to go back to school. Like now. No matter where I went this morning, they were bouncing off the walls. Poor parents just looked numb.

2) When you buy cherries at the grocery store, WHY aren't the bags already zipped closed??

There is a sticker on the driver side door jam of your car that tells you what PSI the manufacture recommends tires now a days have a rating not to exceed for example my F250 Michelin tires have a max of 80 PSI but the sticker on the door jam says to run the tires at 65 PSI so that is what I do.

PeoplesElbow

On new cars the tires are usually inflated quite high because they are strapped to the car carrier by the tires, most dealers dont bother deflating the tires to their appropriate pressure.

You know that old saying, be careful what you say, you never know who's listening?

Just came from Giant. Every single bag of cherries was zipped closed. :eyebrow: Thank you, whoever you are!!