Ocasio-Cortez’s Boyfriend Has a House.gov Email

MiddleGround

It's easy to say, "If you don't like it, don't use it," but Twitter has worked itself to the point that that's like saying, "Don't like the way your phone company or your water company or any of your other utilities penalize you for political reasons? Don't use them."

This is a comment I would expect to hear from a 16 year old girl!!!

Do you seriously, and at your age, want to compare Twitter with the importance of a household utility like your running water or electricity?

TCROW

Do you seriously, and at your age, want to compare Twitter with the importance of a household utility like your running water or electricity?

Well she also thinks Amazon is a monopoly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

So you think political free speech is of no importance. Good to know.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, do you honestly think Twitter is of like importance as your home's running water or electricity?

Free speech was important enough to our Founding Fathers that they put it first in our Constitution. Where in that document does it say you have a right to water or electricity?

TCROW

Free speech was important enough to our Founding Fathers that they put it first in our Constitution. Where in that document does it say you have a right to water or electricity?

Got it. So twitter and amazon are monopolies.

MiddleGround

Ahhh... another form of the same strawman. Let me simplify it for you.

I'm not asking whether or not Twitter, or your ability to post on it, is considered free speech or a restriction thereof...

I am asking whether you honestly believe in your very own comparison of the importance of Twitter being equal to the importance of running water or electricity in your home.