Ocasio-Cortez, Omar And Tlaib Call For Impeaching Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pelosi had told The Washington Post, “I’m not for impeachment. Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

But Representative Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who gained a modicum of fame the night she was elected to Congress by screaming, “We’re gonna impeach the motherf*,” tweeted, “Everything outlined in the #MuellerReport is further proof of what I’ve been saying for a long time: it’s #TimetoImpeach. The first step? The House Judiciary Committee launching an investigation into whether Trump committed impeachable offenses.”
Everything outlined in the #MuellerReport is further proof of what I’ve been saying for a long time: it’s #TimetoImpeach. The first step? The House Judiciary Committee launching an investigation into whether Trump committed impeachable offenses.
— Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (@RepRashida) April 18, 2019
https://www.dailywire.com/news/46171/anti-pelosi-impeachment-wave-grows-ocasio-cortez-hank-berrien

Agee

These two, five months in office and already judge , jury and executioners... How about focusing your energies on proposing legislation that would actually help the country!

Swalwell, running for president, surprised you don't still live in mommies basement!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The House Judiciary Committee launching an investigation

Why bother? They won't accept the results of that investigation, either, unless it says what they want it to say.

Tlaib needs to go back to her cave in whatever crap hole her ancestors came from. She and her crazy sisters clearly don't understand how we do government in America.

Hijinx

The fact that these three are the ones wishing to impeach should stand alone as a reason not to impeach.

Anti-American, malefactors.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Reminds me of the nursery rhyme, 3 blind mice.
I was going with something along the lines of, "How can they say they want Trump imPEACHed given how imPEARed they are when it comes to cognitive function?"

Not my best, by far. But it was free; didn't cost anybody a dime. And FREE is something I think AOC can appreciate.

--- End of line (MCP)

Rommey

If these members of the House feel so strongly about starting impeachment, why don't they file articles of impeachment instead of waiting for the Judiciary Committee?