Ocasio-Cortez Snaps: Trump Cabinet ‘Forever Stained’ With Blood, Only Care About ‘Whiteness,’ ‘Generous’ To Call Elections ‘Free And Fair’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ocasio-Cortez’s claim that the cabinet secretaries have blood on their hands from last week’s riot is false and the specific secretaries that she mentioned all condemned the violence and some of them resigned over it.

“Cowards. Cowards. Couldn’t even stand up in the memory of these officers that they pretend to care about, that they pretend to care about,” she continued. “I don’t want to hear or see the Republican Party talk about blue lives ever again. This was never about safety for them. It was always a slogan, because if they actually cared about rule of law they would speak up when people break the law. They would speak up. They would enforce fairness and equity but they don’t give a damn about the law. They don’t give a damn about order. They don’t give a damn about safety.”

AOC said that Republicans only care about preserving “whiteness” as she then cast doubt about the legitimacy of the U.S. elections, saying that it was “generous” to call them “free and fair elections” as she pushed unsubstantiated claims of “voter suppression” in an election that had historic turnout. Also, despite defending law enforcement, she was one of the main proponents of the “defund the police” movement. Ocasio-Cortez also downplayed crime surges last summer and even said that “the whole point of protesting is to make [people] uncomfortable.” AOC even advised those who attended last summer’s tumultuous events on what to bring and not to bring with them and suggested that people needed to give into leftist demands in order to end the riots.

“They give a damn about white supremacy. They care about preserving the social order and the mythology of whiteness than the grandeur of our democracy,” she claimed without evidence. “That’s what they care about. They lust for power more than care about democracy. That’s what those people did when they voted to overturn the results of our free and fair elections and you can barely call them that with the amount of voter suppression that they have engaged in across the country. It is generous to say the least, to call them that.”

Hijinx

There they are with that White Supremacy BS.
White people better wake up and fight this BS or it will be white submissives.

BOP

Ocasio-Cortez’s claim that the cabinet secretaries have blood on their hands from last week’s riot is false and the specific secretaries that she mentioned all condemned the violence and some of them resigned over it.

“Cowards. Cowards. Couldn’t even stand up in the memory of these officers that they pretend to care about, that they pretend to care about,” she continued. “I don’t want to hear or see the Republican Party talk about blue lives ever again. This was never about safety for them. It was always a slogan, because if they actually cared about rule of law they would speak up when people break the law. They would speak up. They would enforce fairness and equity but they don’t give a damn about the law. They don’t give a damn about order. They don’t give a damn about safety.”

AOC said that Republicans only care about preserving “whiteness” as she then cast doubt about the legitimacy of the U.S. elections, saying that it was “generous” to call them “free and fair elections” as she pushed unsubstantiated claims of “voter suppression” in an election that had historic turnout. Also, despite defending law enforcement, she was one of the main proponents of the “defund the police” movement. Ocasio-Cortez also downplayed crime surges last summer and even said that “the whole point of protesting is to make [people] uncomfortable.” AOC even advised those who attended last summer’s tumultuous events on what to bring and not to bring with them and suggested that people needed to give into leftist demands in order to end the riots.

“They give a damn about white supremacy. They care about preserving the social order and the mythology of whiteness than the grandeur of our democracy,” she claimed without evidence. “That’s what they care about. They lust for power more than care about democracy. That’s what those people did when they voted to overturn the results of our free and fair elections and you can barely call them that with the amount of voter suppression that they have engaged in across the country. It is generous to say the least, to call them that.”

I see a day when they put her away...for her own safety.

Hijinx

Her friends marched in New York today.
Those nice people that went through town using the black man's favorite term for their Mothers.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Whiteness seems to be the trending buzz word for 2021. Biden*, Nancy et al seem to be quite color conscious these days.

Louise

I see a day when they put her away...for her own safety.

What I don’t get is New Yorkers were pissed that she kept Amazon out of NY, but they voted her in again. And the other thing I don’t get is Bezos is on her side for global rule. What’s up with that? Makes no sense. But, I am not surprised.

WingsOfGold

What I don’t get is New Yorkers were pissed that she kept Amazon out of NY, but they voted her in again. And the other thing I don’t get is Bezos is on her side for global rule. What’s up with that? Makes no sense. But, I am not surprised.
They think jets are solar powered! :oops:

BOP

Between people in her district voting for a glass of water with a (D) after its name, and what we saw go down in the national election, is it really surprising that she was re-elected?

gemma_rae

The most peculiar thing about this is, it's not white people who think they're superior. The over whelming majority of people who believe in the boogey man of 'White Supremacy' are the AOC's of the world that are absolutely convinced of 'Brown Inferiority'. If she sought the psychiatric help she needed she might learn to deal with her short comings, but alas, if no one does it for her it will never be done.

Hijinx

If you are white you aint sht these days.
White people are still the majority, a fact which is fast disappearing.
And yet we have whites who would give this country to the Minorities.
Look at the cities that Minorities run--------is that what you want for America?