Oct 21 - In-hand Sporthorse & Dressage Show

G

GVF

For anyone interested:
In-hand Sporthorse & Dressage Suitability Show
October 21, 2006
Located in Brandywine, MD

We are having another dressage show like the one we had this spring to help benefit the local Ponyclub. In hand, dressage suitability, and individual ride classes.
Prize list and more info can be found here:
http://goldenventurefarm.com/ShowDressageFall06.htm

The one held this spring was very nice and low key. A wonderful show to bring the youngsters to. We had a nice turnout and met some very nice people. Please pass the word!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
is the club offering sporthorse evaluations to register one? like for a sporthorse of color? or appaloosa sporthorse?

G

GVF

horses do not need to be registered to show. :) Hope you can make it!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
GVF said:
For anyone interested:
In-hand Sporthorse & Dressage Suitability Show
October 21, 2006
Located in Brandywine, MD

We are having another dressage show like the one we had this spring to help benefit the local Ponyclub. In hand, dressage suitability, and individual ride classes.
Prize list and more info can be found here:
http://goldenventurefarm.com/ShowDressageFall06.htm

The one held this spring was very nice and low key. A wonderful show to bring the youngsters to. We had a nice turnout and met some very nice people. Please pass the word!!

Hey T...
I might not make it. :bawl: I just dislocated my knee tonight while I was feeding. It's as bad as before surgery. I can't walk and my knee is the size of a football. I am trying to hold off on the emergency room till tomorrow morn. This totally suck. Will let you know.

G

GVF

This is just a reminder for the show THIS Saturday!!
Hope to see some of you all there!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
If Alex comes with me, I might come Sat... of course without Big Mat. you won't miss me.. I'll be the lame one.How did your weekend go?

G

GVF

Oh Cristi, would LOVE for you to hobble out to see us!! I understand about Big Matt not coming- geez- ust to have you stop by would be nice!! :)