Odds to the end...

GregV814

This seems to be a starting point.
  1. What are the odds that Joe will live until January, 2025
  2. What are the odds that he will be acting and or performing in the capacity as the President of the United States
  3. What are the odds that this landmass will still be governed by a form of government we are accustomed to
  4. What is more likely: the vault full of Gold will be found on Oak Island or America, as we know it, will be prosperous in 4 years

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Joe is a good prop for the overlords. They'll trot him out with a teleprompter every now and then, and the People will be appeased; get all excited about Joe sightings. He'll serve out at least his full term but we won't see a lot of him. He's such a perfectly controlled puppet that they'd be foolish to swap him out.

Clem72

1. What is more likely: the vault full of Gold will be found on Oak Island or America, as we know it, will be prosperous in 4 years

Wait, there's gold? I thought it was the ark of the covenant or something secreted away by the knights templar?

CPUSA

I say in 6 months, he comes out to tell the American People that he has Alzheimer's & is stepping down to tend to his health
and we should all be so lucky that he chose the best person possible to pass the torch to

Hijinx

If Cameltoe calls Hillary and gets her to be VP I give him a week.
A week to Epstein himself in the Lincoln bedroom. Cameltoe would last another month------maybe.

Last edited: