Of All Things to Lock Up

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Dove soap products??????? And nothing else in the aisle was locked up. :crazy:

20240909_164104.jpg

limblips

PREMO Member
When I see products locked up I am reminded of the package store at a un-named location. I was perusing the various scotches and noticed there were bottles over $300.00 on the shelf unencumbered by anti-theft devices. I also saw the entire stock of Hennessy had theft prevention covers on them. I have no idea why the Hennessy was singled out.....

SamSpade

Just this past week - at Giant. My daughter had to ask to have it unlocked for her. Apparently, it's just Dove - the other soaps were fine.

I already don't get why a lot of stuff gets locked up, like men's shaving gear.

DaSDGuy

PeoplesElbow

Just this past week - at Giant. My daughter had to ask to have it unlocked for her. Apparently, it's just Dove - the other soaps were fine.

I already don't get why a lot of stuff gets locked up, like men's shaving gear.
Razor blades are in small packages and very expensive, easy to steal and resale. You can put $100 worth of blades in your pants pockets pretty easy.

SamSpade

Really? I hadn't noticed. :lol:
Every time I actually shave it off, most people don't notice it. When my mom was alive, she hated it and often asked me to shave it off, which I sometimes did when I took time off to be with them a while. I also shaved it off in Ethiopia under the presumption that my new daughter didn't like me because she'd never seen a man with a beard. Made no difference. Took her a year to like me.