Of Course They Will Romney is Not Runing Againist Obama and He Criticized Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But there was a group tickled pink by Romney's sudden re-apparance on the national scene: the mainstream media, who rushed to Romney's defense, and, flush with a newfound appreciation for the Utah senator and former opponent of President Barack Obama, issued tearful apologies for not taking Romney seriously enough when he mentioned, in the context of a 2012 presidential debate, that Russia was a significant geopolitical foe.

The New York Times' Maggie Haberman led the way.

"Romney described Russia as the greatest US geopolitical foe in his 2012 presidential campaign, and was broadly mocked. I was among reporters who should have given it more weight," she said on social media.
Additional context - Romney described Russia as the greatest US geopolitical foe in his 2012 presidential campaign, and was broadly mocked. I was among reporters who should have given it more weight. https://t.co/slHeAMmcoy
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) April 19, 2019

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46246/media-apologizes-mitt-romney-making-fun-his-2012-emily-zanotti

SamSpade

Yep, we've seen this one before. They loved McCain in 2000. Then they hated him in 2008. Then they loved him again eight years later, when he criticized Trump, and adored him when he died.

Watch what happens to Romney when he chooses to run again.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yep, we've seen this one before. They loved McCain in 2000. Then they hated him in 2008. Then they loved him again eight years later, when he criticized Trump, and adored him when he died.

Watch what happens to Romney when he chooses to run again.

Hub and I were talking tonight about the McCain thing. We voted for him back when. Then our in-laws were talking about when they voted for Romney back when. What a mess our Country is in. Everyone wants to talk about sheep, but they don’t see the wolf in sheeps clothing. It is hard to tell, anymore. I hope Trump is legit. God bless the USA.