Off/On

SxyPrincess

How do you prefer the lights?

Personally, I like em off with scented candles throughout the entire room. :D

...and don't forget the Keith Sweat CD!

T-45guy

CONCUR!

Like candles and a fireplace candlabra insert in the summer ..... I'm partial to the eagles in that situation...lots of throw pillows..
Same scenario in the fall/winter, except roaring fire and no other lights

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I like to have all the lights on, plus some spotlights, you know, the kind that they have at premiers and big car sales.
I like to have a Sousa march playing on a really huge sound system.
Oh, and a marching band, too, and cheerleaders...and Santa throwing candy canes.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Either or as long as it's good, lol. For real though sometimes I like the lights on because it makes things a little more intense. I like to see the expression on his face when I smack him and say "Who's your momma?" Just kidding about that but it does make things more interesting and intense when you can look someone in the face. But on the other hand, the romantic in me likes the lights out. Completely dark with just two bodies pressed up against each other. Uh oh, where's big B when I need him? At work of course, lol.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Just kidding about that but it does make things more interesting and intense when you can look someone in the face.

Hhhmm...that's a little difficult on your hands and knees. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw
I like to have all the lights on, plus some spotlights, you know, the kind that they have at premiers and big car sales.
I like to have a Sousa march playing on a really huge sound system.
Oh, and a marching band, too, and cheerleaders...and Santa throwing candy canes.
:lol: You are to much :lol:

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Hhhmm...that's a little difficult on your hands and knees. :lol:

OOOO MY :shocked: :shocked:

I going with outside at night (lights off) Full moon/stars/blanket. Or is that my white butt.
Come on honey that off those sunglasses, it's not that white :lol:

G

giggles04

For me, I like some sort of light.... whether daylight, light on, or by candlelight.... like to look right at him.

Fireman.... all I gotta say is oh my!!!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Try as I might,

Originally posted by cariblue

Not really....and you know what? I'd be willling to wager that bk is a candle light/fireplace sort of guy. Just a hunch

Why would you say that? I clearly stated my preferences above!
:D

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw

Makes the videos come out better, huh??? :shocked: :roflmao:

FIREMAN

Originally posted by jetmonkey

The bad part about that down here is the ass full of mosquito bites you get from outdoor sex. You gotta really wrap that blanket around you!

No Doubt in that!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Well, DUH! :rolleyes: On when I'm awake and off when I'm asleep... Maybe this should go in that new 'stupid question' forum...

:roflmao:

Last edited:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
It depends on the girl :) If she is butt, then hell yeah, lights off! But a good looking one, lights on, or at least a night light by the bed :) i like to watch certain things, I need some light. Plus with the light on I can still flip through the tv with the remote, and drink my beer. How romantic is that:cheers:

Joey, YOU are my "perfect mate"! :lol:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Off, but with moonlight or starlight in the open window, warm breeze, quiet music.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
It depends on the girl :) If she is butt, then hell yeah, lights off! But a good looking one, lights on, or at least a night light by the bed :) i like to watch certain things, I need some light. Plus with the light on I can still flip through the tv with the remote, and drink my beer. How romantic is that:cheers:

If she's that ugly Joey, ask her paper or plastic. :cheers:

Don't spill your beer! :cheers:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
My humble, gramatically incorrect oppinion.

Whatever does it for the mate. If shes totally into candles then that works for me. Candles......Well they are just goiing to die out anyways or next thing ya know your house is on fire.

Outside is the best though I think. Nice to have that breeze hit the skin. The stars above. And a small fire along side of ya. But certainly cannot happen all the time.

Sometiems lights are nice too....wouldn't want to slip it somewhere it don't belong.