Off Topic Thread

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
John Bobbitt started a band, in part, to help pay his medical and legal bills. He named the band Severed Parts.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Aha!

Attachments

• 10012590_385617494972154_2215810665457150362_n.jpg
    10012590_385617494972154_2215810665457150362_n.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 153

Chris0nllyn

Why do people post what they are going to use things for in classifieds?

More specifically, those Facebook "yard sale" pages.

"ISO: Twin bed for my kid's room".

Who the hell cares what room it's going in? Why not just say "ISO: Twin Bed"?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Two more days! The final high school graduation Friday, and we're done with 24 consecutive years of Hillsborough County public schooling. College will be a breeze, because now, as with our older twins, it's up to youngest daughter to do her thing.

:yahoo:

Insane71

REALITY, IT'S A BITCH!!!
Cut an apple in half and let it sit overnight in your vehicle to remove the smell of smoke!!!

Yes, it works!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I sure could use a nice breakfast about now. Guess I'll go do that .........................

BTW we have pairs of kitties available for adoption that come with a special tax deduction on the first year of expenses for those who do a foster/adopt :smile:. That can get you a hefty tax deduction.

2014-01-05_19-56-12_87-1.jpg 2014-01-18_16-47-07_250-1.jpg 2014-01-18_16-45-31_801-1.jpg darkgraystriped twinboys2.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Boxing in the 80s was really exciting. Plenty of talented middle and lightheavyweights. Holmes ruled the heavyweight division. Ray Leonard held down the lower weight class. The Pryor/Arguello fight was outstanding. Hagler mowed down anyone put in front of him. Title fights were still being shown on TV.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Master bathroom painted. Started Sunday, finished a little after work last night and the rest after work tonight. :yahoo:

Now, the trim. :getdown:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Boxing in the 80s was really exciting. Plenty of talented middle and lightheavyweights. Holmes ruled the heavyweight division. Ray Leonard held down the lower weight class. The Pryor/Arguello fight was outstanding. Hagler mowed down anyone put in front of him. Title fights were still being shown on TV.

I went to the same high school as Sugar Ray. He graduated several years before me. I was in gym class once when this guy with a hoodie over his head came walking over to our class when the teacher was taking roll. Teacher looked back at the guy and it was Sugar Ray. Very nice guy from what I remember.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The US men's team just beat Germany in a friendly, in Germany, 2-1 with a great 2nd half. It was the first win for the men in Germany, ever. It would help if they could start out a bit quicker, though.

Last edited: