Off Topic Thread

BigBlue

No union buddies available? All at the beach on their lunch break?

Try a right to work state - they'll be out same day.

But to get back off topic - 93 here - routine hot for nearly summer. Sweatfest 2015 is well underway until mid-October! Time to start keeping track of the two or three shirt days for those who venture outside.

Thank you, Mr. Carrier, for your wonderful invention.

LOL, actual yes fixed ,74 and loving it .

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This evening's post downpour payoff.

IMG_0404.jpg

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Finger wave yesterday. Tiny female DR says she has slender fingers, so I asked her why she was using three at once. I definitely could never, ever be homosexual.

Arrrgggghhhhhhh!

PJay

Beautiful image kom...

the next that followed..not so much...

this too shall pass...this too shall pass..

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Been a stranger for awhile due to illness...long story short, end game...underwent a 6 1/2 hour operation on 2 June to remove a tumor from my pancreas along with other tissue. Very lucky they caught it very early, was one of under 20% that qualified for surgery. Doctor thinks he got it all (backed up by the pathologist's report), but will undergo chemo later this summer just to be sure. Am home (1 week now), resting a lot, but do get out for a walk every day, did a little over a mile today.

Doctors and nurses were amazed by my progress and attitude.

I am not done living yet.

Been a stranger for awhile due to illness...long story short, end game...underwent a 6 1/2 hour operation on 2 June to remove a tumor from my pancreas along with other tissue. Very lucky they caught it very early, was one of under 20% that qualified for surgery. Doctor thinks he got it all (backed up by the pathologist's report), but will undergo chemo later this summer just to be sure. Am home (1 week now), resting a lot, but do get out for a walk every day, did a little over a mile today.

Sorry to hear. Hadn't seen you at work in a few, wondered where you were.

Speedy recovery.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and making great progress!

littlelady

God bless the USA

So glad they caught it so early. Good to know you are on the mend. Maybe you can finish your novel now. Still waiting. :smile: In case you missed it, I was mamatutu now known as littlelady. Take care of yourself, friend. Best wishes.