Office Furniture

luvmygdaughters

Does anyone know of any companies that buy used office furniture? We are closing down the office in La Plata and will telework. We have several desks, tables, chairs and a conference table with chairs. Our lease is up in May and of course, the boss chose me to find someone to buy the stuff. I was thinking of calling an auction company, but wasn't sure if that was something they'd be interested in.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Does anyone know of any companies that buy used office furniture? We are closing down the office in La Plata and will telework. We have several desks, tables, chairs and a conference table with chairs. Our lease is up in May and of course, the boss chose me to find someone to buy the stuff. I was thinking of calling an auction company, but wasn't sure if that was something they'd be interested in.
When I recently closed my store, I used facebook marketplace. One of the ladies that worked for me set it up and we did get rid of most of the merchandise.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Do you have file cabinets? 4 drawer standard file cabinets? The Optimist club is looking for a couple.
Also, you can contact Rasmus Auctions they specialize in office/commercial auctions.

TPD

the poor dad

I'm looking for an "executive" desk - 30" deep x 72" wide. send pm and pic if you have one for sale

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm looking for an "executive" desk - 30" deep x 72" wide. send pm and pic if you have one for sale
Giving yourself a promotion?

luvmygdaughters

Do you have file cabinets? 4 drawer standard file cabinets? The Optimist club is looking for a couple.
Also, you can contact Rasmus Auctions they specialize in office/commercial auctions.
The filing cabinets (we have more if you need them) are in the group of attached pictures.

Attachments

• Conference Tables.pdf
    552.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Desk 1.pdf
    261.7 KB · Views: 98