Officer Fanone testifies he was beaten unconscious on January 6th

Bayscrapper

So are we backing the blue or are we saying this guy is a liar?

Here is a voicemail he received the day before his testimony

"You little ft. You're a punk ft. You're a lying fk," the man said. "How about all the scummy Black fing scum for two years destroying our cities and burning them and stealing all that st out of the stores and everything? How about that? And assaulting cops and killing people? How about that you f*r."
"That was st on the goddamn Capitol. I wish they would've killed all you scumbags because you people are scum," the caller continued. "They stole the election from Trump and you know that, you scumbag. And you fing — too bad they didn't beat the st out of you more. You're a piece of st and you're a little fg. You f*ing scumbag."

What is wrong with people and this country?

Hijinx

He was obviously reading notes that someone wrote for him?
Was he beaten unconscious.? I don't know but if he was it wasn't reported anywhere that I saw, and I know for a fact that the media would have been all over that story. Has anyone else seen the story of this guy getting beaten unconscious before his testimony?
If you have please post it . I really haven't seen it.

IMO he is lying, and I am for the blue, I know the majority are good people working at a hard job.
I also know there are some bad cops. Liars who have falsely testified in court , and some simply useless at doing their job.
There are good and bad in every career job. This guy is probably a political appointment by some load Congressman or Senator.

I also believe cops should be clean shaven, but that is just me I guess.

Bayscrapper

He was obviously reading notes that someone wrote for him?
Was he beaten unconscious.? I don't know but if he was it wasn't reported anywhere that I saw, and I know for a fact that the media would have been all over that story. Has anyone else seen the story of this guy getting beaten unconscious before his testimony?
If you have please post it . I really haven't seen it.

IMO he is lying, and I am for the blue, I know the majority are good people working at a hard job.
I also know there are some bad cops. Liars who have falsely testified in court , and some simply useless at doing their job.
There are good and bad in every career job. This guy is probably a political appointment by some load Congressman or Senator.

I also believe cops should be clean shaven, but that is just me I guess.

You don't think when testifying in front of the commision and on live Tv he might have written down what he wanted to say?

Also there is live video of him being tased and beaten I am not sure how you missed the coverage but it was widely reported.

In the video D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone is tased and can be heard “screaming as one of the insurrectionists says, ‘Got one.'”
Fanone was stun-gunned several times and beaten with a flagpole.
Some people are heard helping the officer, which, as CNN reports, “gave Fanone a moment of protection.” However, the officer was “ultimately knocked unconscious,”

Bayscrapper

I knew he was lying when he said the people were armed. No one was armed except the cops.

Fourteen people tied to the Jan. 6 attack are facing federal charges related to bringing or using dangerous weapons inside the building and two are facing firearms-related charges, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.

So you don't support the police?

If no one was armed why did Congressman Mo Brooks wear body armor when speaking to the crowd?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You don't think when testifying in front of the commision and on live Tv he might have written down what he wanted to say?

Also there is live video of him being tased and beaten I am not sure how you missed the coverage but it was widely reported.

In the video D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone is tased and can be heard “screaming as one of the insurrectionists says, ‘Got one.'”
Fanone was stun-gunned several times and beaten with a flagpole.
Some people are heard helping the officer, which, as CNN reports, “gave Fanone a moment of protection.” However, the officer was “ultimately knocked unconscious,”

Newly obtained! Wow! Some soul kept that under wraps for 6 months and just now decided to give it up!

:rolleyes:

Hijinx

Well I asked for someone to post the video and you did, but I really couldn't see much other than arms and legs and shouting.
I do have an excuse. I never watch CNN The Commie News Network.
It appears he did come under attack, and was probably knocked down perhaps even beaten, and he gives ample credit to those people who abused him.
At the same time other people were saying not to hurt him good people there who got no credit at all.
The narrative is that this was an insurrection when in reality it was no more than stupid mob action that happens at just about every ANTIFA or BLM riot.

It was far from an insurrection

Hijinx

Fourteen people tied to the Jan. 6 attack are facing federal charges related to bringing or using dangerous weapons inside the building and two are facing firearms-related charges, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.

So you don't support the police?

If no one was armed why did Congressman Mo Brooks wear body armor when speaking to the crowd?

Ha ha You don't know why he wore body armor when he made his courageous statement to the democrat sheep.
It's called staging. It was part of the act.
Why aren't the people arrested entitled to bail? Where is their speedy trial?
federal charges don't make someone guilty, that takes a trial.

CPUSA

So are we backing the blue or are we saying this guy is a liar?

Here is a voicemail he received the day before his testimony

"You little ft. You're a punk ft. You're a lying fk," the man said. "How about all the scummy Black fing scum for two years destroying our cities and burning them and stealing all that st out of the stores and everything? How about that? And assaulting cops and killing people? How about that you f*r."
"That was st on the goddamn Capitol. I wish they would've killed all you scumbags because you people are scum," the caller continued. "They stole the election from Trump and you know that, you scumbag. And you fing — too bad they didn't beat the st out of you more. You're a piece of st and you're a little fg. You f*ing scumbag."

What is wrong with people and this country? View attachment 158465

So, are you saying you now support Police Officers shooting & killing unarmed women and military veterans who served their Country proudly? You're a real POS, aren't you?

Oh, and all 4 of those POS cops lied... just imagine how quick their lies would fall apart if Jim Jordan or Jim Banks were on this sham Committee and cross examining these POS "witnesses".

Bayscrapper

Well I asked for someone to post the video and you did, but I really couldn't see much other than arms and legs and shouting.
I do have an excuse. I never watch CNN The Commie News Network.
It appears he did come under attack, and was probably knocked down perhaps even beaten, and he gives ample credit to those people who abused him.
At the same time other people were saying not to hurt him good people there who got no credit at all.
The narrative is that this was an insurrection when in reality it was no more than stupid mob action that happens at just about every ANTIFA or BLM riot.

It was far from an insurrection

So now I have shown you body cam video and you still deny the seriousness of the event. Was he supposed to say hey everyone lets only talk about the people who tried to help me and ignore the ones who beat me? He said some people tried to help. That doesn't mean you ignore the ones who tased him multiple times.

I also showed you where many of these people were armed which you also denied.

It was a coordinated attack.

One of the speakers wore body armor.

Another directed the crowd to the capitol and a third had been stoking the flames for days ahead of the attack.

Some of these speaker and congress people had given tours to the rioters days before and the rioters came armed and with zip ties to capture and kill Mike Pence becuase he wouldnt reject the will of the voters.

Stop burying your head in the sand .

"All hell is going to break loose tomorrow," Bannon, Trump's former top White House adviser, promised listeners of his podcast -- called "War Room" -- on January 5.

The next day, Trump himself gave a rambling speech near the White House where he claimed the election "was stolen from you, from me and from the country," and called on supporters to "walk down to the Capitol."

"l'll tell you this," Bannon said the day before the riot. "It's not going to happen like you think it's going to happen. OK, it's going to be quite extraordinarily different. And all I can say is, strap in ... You have made this happen and tomorrow it's game day. So strap in. Let's get ready."
The podcasts also pointed to close coordination with Trump's team. "You and me were talking almost every day, many times, you know, 10 times a day," Trump campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn said to Bannon on December 28.

"This is something Roger and I have been planning for a long time," Alexander said. "And finally, he's off the leash. So, you know, it's a knife fight and your two knife fighters are Ali Alexander and Roger Stone, and you either fight with us or you get slashed. So I'll let you guys know more about what that means as we evolve."

After repeating the falsehood that the election was stolen from Trump, Stone, 68, rallied the faithful with an us-versus-them battle cry.
"This is nothing less than an epic struggle for the future of this country between dark and light, between the godly and the godless, between good and evil," he said. "And we will win this fight or America will step off into a thousand years of darkness. We dare not fail. I will be with you tomorrow shoulder to shoulder."

Bayscrapper

So, are you saying you now support Police Officers shooting & killing unarmed women and military veterans who served their Country proudly? You're a real POS, aren't you?

Oh, and all 4 of those POS cops lied... just imagine how quick their lies would fall apart if Jim Jordan or Jim Banks were on this sham Committee and cross examining these POS "witnesses".

Jim Jordan is a traitorous turd who was on the phone with Trump from the Capital during the attack. All he does is lie and grandstand and try to distract. Can you show me any legislation he has passed?

So now you don't back the blue anymore because they told the truth about the insurrection? I thought you stood with the police.

Can you show me where they lied since they provided body cam footage to back their claims?

Bayscrapper

They are establishing their cases for large settlements and lifetime disability due to PTSD. Insurrection my a$$.

I thought it was Antifa and Blm? Now you deny anything even happened? There is video of Ashlee Babitt breaking through the glass to the house chamber.

That is an undeniable fact.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
One of the speakers wore body armor.

That is the most meaningless statement you've made today.

Do you have any idea how many congress critters, Senators, Department secretarys etc wear body armor on a daily basis?

Christ you're such a tard, and every time you reappear you've become denser.

CPUSA

Jim Jordan is a traitorous turd who was on the phone with Trump from the Capital during the attack. All he does is lie and grandstand and try to distract. Can you show me any legislation he has passed? So now you support Police killing unarmed citizens? Especially women & Military Vets?

So now you don't back the blue anymore because they told the truth about the insurrection? I thought you stood with the police.

Can you show me where they lied since they provided body cam footage to back their claims? So now you support Police killing unarmed citizens? Especially women & Military Vets?
Refusing to answer a simple question?