Official Milk, Bread and TP Thread

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Stores were well stocked at 9:30 this morning, but the credit union was a fustercluck. Needed cash, so did the ATM. Got frauded on my own card. Lobby closed. 45 min wait for the drive thru. I appreciate getting fraud alerts, but everything I've bought in the past few days has been flagged on credit and debit. Annoying...

Ok, back to the bread milk and to thread!

Lump

Who knew?

Attachments

• Just-Eat-Twosie 01.jpg
    Just-Eat-Twosie 01.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 67

awpitt

Main Streeter
Calm down, everyone. The National Weather Service doesn't even mention possibility of any accumulation.

Patuxent River, Naval Air Station (KNHK)

This Afternoon
Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.

Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Saturday
Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Saturday Night
A chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday
Snow before 5pm, then snow, possibly mixed with rain. High near 34. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Sunday Night
Rain, possibly mixed with snow, becoming all rain after 8pm. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Monday
Rain likely before 3pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Monday Night
Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well, someone is fired up over this.... all the roads are already salted, store walkways are salted...

Kind of early considering it's not supposed to do anything until Sat night. Maybe there's no budget for overtime so they putt it down now and hope for the best?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I've all but guaranteed no snow. 😕

Grandsons and I cleaned all the sticks off the sledding hill and located the sleds.

Sorry.

But I didnt fill the propane tanks for the grill, so, maybe......

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
JB Weather is my go-to and is the most accurate IMHO.

Here we go folks, for the first time in almost two years I am forecasting accumulating snow in Southern MD! This is quite the complex forecast; it is not as cut and dry as some might like. There are a lot of different scenarios and potentials with this set up. This forecast is likely to change and evolve as we get closer and I learn more about the storm. It will be important to stay tuned for the latest. With all of that said... let's get into it!

His prediction of the first phase on Sunday:

Read his entire forecast here:

First Call: Wintry Mess Likely Sunday Through Tuesday (jbweather.net)