Official Milk, Bread and TP Thread

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
JB Weather totals for the Sunday through Tuesday event:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm taking this all with a big grain of salt. In between snow events it's gonna rain, and that will melt a lot. going to be messy, fersure.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My LW gets her wine delivered from nakedwine.com. Very convenient.
No kidding? I've accumulated probably 10 gift cards from them and my Mom likes wine....but I was not sure it they were legit. Some reviews I found looked OK..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I hit Aldi at the right time. Check out line was back to the cheese area, but it went quickly. When I was leaving, there was a line of cars out to the road.

WheezyCarl

Stores were well stocked at 9:30 this morning, but the credit union was a fustercluck. Needed cash, so did the ATM. Got frauded on my own card. Lobby closed. 45 min wait for the drive thru. I appreciate getting fraud alerts, but everything I've bought in the past few days has been flagged on credit and debit. Annoying...

Ok, back to the bread milk and to thread!
Anytime I travel outside of SOMD, I have to call the Credit Union to release my debit card. Every. Darn. Time. While I do appreciate the security feature, they only seem to target my account. 🤷‍♀️

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Anytime I travel outside of SOMD, I have to call the Credit Union to release my debit card. Every. Darn. Time. While I do appreciate the security feature, they only seem to target my account. 🤷‍♀️
If you're talking about Cedar Point, I feel your pain. I used to be okay when I would go over King George, but any farther than that, I'd have problems. The latest fiasco was fraudulent charges right before Christmas. I withdrew what I had in checking and cancelled my debit card and direct deposit of my paycheck, so my money wouldn't be held hostage. Thank goodness I had accounts at Navy Federal as well.

PeoplesElbow

Did you ever sign up for any sort of security features? I've used mine everywhere without ever getting a single question.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Did you ever sign up for any sort of security features? I've used mine everywhere without ever getting a single question.
I did after my CC got hijacked many years ago, but have been up and down the east coast and out west with no notification and no issues, use my ATM for fuel all the way. Just all of a sudden everything is being flagged as fraud, even when I use Cedar Point debit card in the Cedar Point HQ ATM with a valid PIN, something I do all the time.