Oh Crappy Day...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What a miserable cold windy day. Penetrating. Just got back from getting my Covid shot in Hollywood. They had a little protection from the weather with tents, but many had to walk around, visit cars, take info.... they were soaked and cold. Offered one my umbrella. I know SMCHD isn't on everyone's favorite's list right now, but you had to feel for them.

One thing I saw that was interesting.... a few of the staff who had to walk around monitoring people after the shot had these neat contained covers. Looked like they took a weather cover from a small tractor or snow thrower and adapted it to wear.

stgislander

PREMO Member
What a miserable cold windy day. Penetrating. Just got back from getting my Covid shot in Hollywood. They had a little protection from the weather with tents, but many had to walk around, visit cars, take info.... they were soaked and cold. Offered one my umbrella. I know SMCHD isn't on everyone's favorite's list right now, but you had to feel for them.

One thing I saw that was interesting.... a few of the staff who had to walk around monitoring people after the shot had these neat contained covers. Looked like they took a weather cover from a small tractor or snow thrower and adapted it to wear.

View attachment 155369
That's would be perfect for flagmen. Oops... I mean flag persons.